Chapter 72

"What are you talking about? What are you all doing here?" Sasuke asked confused.

"It's rather complicated." Kabuto admitted.

"Do you know a war is going on?" I asked Sasuke and he was a little surprised. "Have you been living under a rock? Don't tell me you got that habit from Ochi-pedo? What other habits did you get?"

"None!" Sasuke yelled.

"I will explain everything." Kabuto spoke up.

"In the meantime, we will stop the reanimation." Itachi informed Sasuke of our aim.

"This jutsu has neither risks nor weaknesses. I want you both to understand that. Scarlett, Itachim even if you do make a move I doubt Sasuke will just sit back and watch." Kabuto smirked when he saw Itachi decided to not do anything. "If you rush, you may not succeed."

"Kabuto, answer my question!" Sasuke demanded.

"I guess I have to tell you, while you were asleep from having your brother's eyes transplanted into you something drastic happened in our world and its the war Scarlett talked about." Kabuto explained.

"He was actually sleeping underneath a rock." Klaus mumbled.

"Tobi and I are at war with all the ninja villages." Kabuto informed him.

"There's no way you two can go against the five great nations!" Sasuke yelled.

"Yeah that's right, that's why they are using the reanimation jutsu. We just fought my mum and Ma-...what was his name again?" I asked Itachi.

He laughed a little and flicked my forehead. "Madara Uchiha."

"Yeah, stalker guy." I nodded and Sasuke looked very confused.

"We also have mass-produced over a hundred thousand White Zetsu!" Kabuto exclaimed and I shivered.

"The smell must be horrifying." I mumbled and Klaus nodded agreeing with me.

"Not too shabby, huh?" Kabuto asked. "Although Madara Uchiha planned everything."

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked.

"Like you, he hated the shinobi world and so he came up with project Tsuki no me." Kabuto explained.

"He talked about some genjustu to make a perfect world, but what does that have to do with stuffing the tailed beasts into a statue?" I questioned him.

"The genjutsu will be cast over the entire world using the ten tails to control the world." He answered.

"The ten tails isn't something you can just mess with." I informed him with confidence making him narrow his eyes at me.

"How do you know?" Kabuto asked me.

"I found out the history of my clan and it links to the tailed beasts. The tailed beasts were separated by a man probably named Hagaromo, and my clan was given the responsibility to protect them, so I'm guessing it's to stop them from being put back together to make the ten tails." I explained.

"You're right we are technically putting them back together to make the ten tails, so that is why we need Naruto's and Bee's chakra. Your demons were made from the leftover parts of the ten tails chakra, so we don't need them, and now Madara is causing a ruckus on the battlefield in order to get them those two." Kabuto grinned.

"You haven't answered all my questions!" Sasuke yelled at him.

"Just because you asked doesn't mean you are going to get a reply." Kabuto shook his head at him.