40

Kalani
1 year later

"Y'all I'm married now, I can't be a bad bitch no more. No more bald head hoe shit" I told live as I laid on Ray.

We got married last month, it was so beautiful and my baby girl was the flower girl. We got married of Valentines Day. Got married on the day we met.

It was Valentine's Day at the club.

Everybody came to the wedding even my mother. It was more hood niggas than family.

Me and my mother got back cool and she apologized when she realized she was turning into her mother for a min. She accepted Ray and she

Ray grabbed my titty on live. "Don't forget that either" he said.

@YfnxDon: Favvvv😍❤️ I love y'all relationship. When the next baby coming in?

"No more kids coming out. She was enough I promise u that" I said.

"She pregnant now" he said.

"He lying"

"Nutted in u last night before u went to sleep" he said.

"Stop playing"

"Ight we gon see in 9 months"

I froze up.

They dropped laughing emojis.

He laughed. "Baby Rayshawn Jr on the way" he said.

"I need a plan B. I'll be back y'all" i said as I got up and ray pulled me back.

"Nah let my baby sit in there" he said.

"Ugh" I said as I ended the live and climbed on top of him.

I heard bad bitch playing downstairs.

Ouuu this my song.

I kissed Ray.

"I love you" he said as he stuck his tongue down my throat.

"Ouu daddy u nasty. I love you too" I said as I sucked his tongue and started twerking on him.

I love life honestly, never thought I would have found actual happiness.

He grabbed my ass and slapped it.

I walked to the bathroom and checked my Instagram and Bortlen was all over the news.

"23 year old Cortlen Henry has reportedly escaped jail, inmate is very dangerous. If u see him contact the police ASAP" the video I watched said.

Shit.
_____________________________