14

KaLani
3 Months Later

"NO ONE LIKES DEAD FEET, Sharpen them toes on the turns" I yelled out as I watched the dance girls went over the routine.

I made the dance team my 9th grade year and I'm still a dance girl Periodt. I'm Captain and Sadly Amber the bitch I almost fought aka Tae bitch is Co Captain. Hoe always got some slick shit to say.

"Mariah ur late. Gimme 10 Laps around the gym" I told one of my dance girls as she tried to sneak into the Gym.

I looked at my clip board.

It feels so good to be back in dance session.

"Ight Mariah u can stop" Amber said as she walked in the gym with her crew.

"As Captain I call shots, co Captain gives opinions and take over when I'm not here. If u stop ur laps I promise u will run an extra 10" I told Mariah and she finished running.

Umm bitch the fuck got me messed up.

"Nah sus you need to run them laps just like them" serenity said as she sat in the bleachers.

"As Co Captain ian Gotta run shit" amber said.

"Bitch maybe u should start acting like a Co Captain and get here early like u suppose to" I said.

"As Former Captain and Coach baby your going to run damn laps. Talk to me like I'm one of ur friends again and I will find somebody to replace you. Now run 20 laps, need to stop using Yo mouth and think more before u talk to me like u crazy" Serenity said as she stood up off the bleachers.

Serenity works at the school as our Coach which I enjoy the shit fun. Y'all prolly think I'm old captain bc my cousin the coach but that's wrong, team picks top two after competition and we had to compete in front of judges for them to pick Captain and Co.

Amber rolled her eyes and her and her clique put they stuff down and started doing they laps.

"Redo it, i don't like that Arch" I told the team as they stopped and did the routine again.

"Play the song and do it full out Ladies" Serenity told them.

"My damn thighs hurt" Ciara said as she waited while I grabbed my phone. "Is the song even appropriate?".

"Hell nawl but we finna play clean version, they will be alright we showing the boys some that will hype them up for they game" I said and everybody laughed.

Serenity blew her whistle.

"IGHT YALL CAN FINISH YALL LAPS AND COME JOIN IN" serenity yelled and Amber and her gang joined back in with the rest of the dance team.

"We will be doing the dance full out. Make sure them toes are not dead and gimme a sharp spin. Them arches need to be deep and not fucked up" I said as I played the song and got in my spot.

"5....6.....7......8" serenity said and the part came on.

We all started doing the dance.

"POP POP. ASS CHEEKS NEED TO BE POPPING" serenity said as we did the part on the floor.

We finished the dance.

"Good, y'all will be wearing basketball players jerseys. Wear y'all black spandex don't nobody wanna see y'all goods and shit" Serenity said.

"Don't forget to shave" I said.

"Please don't. I do not wanna see y'all arms go up and I see peach fuzz. Shave that shit ASAP" serenity said.

I got up and checked my phone.

"NEXT DANCE" I said.

"FULL OUT LADIES" Serenity said.

I played the song and got in my spot.

I started off in the middle on part and after I finished they all joined in.

We are doing two damn dances tmr, my legs hurt but shit baby it's my fault for making up the dance.
____________________________

The boys aka basketball team, came in the gym while we are in the middle of a dance.

"Keep going ladies" serenity said and she got off the bleachers to talk to their coach y'all would never guess who tf they coach is.

Mfn Yayo.

"Damnnnn" we heard niggas from the team say as they watched us.

I saw Tae walking in with Glizzy.

I looked back and saw Amber doing it the dance full out, the bitch was not even doing the part we are on and she looked at him and bit her lip.

"Baby first off, we not even on that damn part yet so sitcha ass down stop being a thot hoe" I told her and she stopped and looked at me crazy and I scoffed.

"Bitch might as well drop out and be a stripper with allat" a girl from my dance team said and we laughed.

"Go run 10 laps" amber told her.

"Nah baby ion take orders from you. Only my Captain" the girl said and we laughed.

"Oops bitch I guess she told u" I said.

I saw Bortlen and the gang walk in and sat in the bleachers and I rolled my eyes.

"We gon do it one more time ladies" I said as I started Tank song over. "Tomorrow we will have this big ass floor so shouldn't nobody be all up on nobody, this shit ain't perfect tomorrow all y'all ass running in the rain".

I started the song and I stood in the middle and amber and Ciara got on the side of me in their spot.

We did the dance and finished some mins after.

The boys started clapping for us.

I looked and seen Bortlen biting his lip and he was looking at me.

Bortlen is screwing some of the female on my damn team but I can keep my cool. Ion care honestly he not my nigga.

Tae and I date but amber ass still try to Fw him but all these hoes do shit the nigga fine as hell.

"Ight ladies wrap it up, done for today" serenity said.

"Whew thank the lord" I said as I got up and grabbed my phone and disconnected from the speaker.

We all got our stuff and I walked over to Tae and he hugged me.

"Hey baby" he said as he kissed my neck.

"Hey" I said smiling as he grabbed me by my waist.

"U going straight home?" He asked.

"I planned on it. U got some planned for us??"

"Nah, lets go to yo house"

"My parents home"

"I know, Ian trynna freak you today"

"Boy u trynna freak me every night"

"I know but not tonight, I'm trynna chill with you"

"Ight then let's go" I said as we walked outside.

We got inside his car and he pulled off.
______________________________

"How u Gon steal my nigga dad??" I asked my dad as I watched him and Tae play basketball in our Gym inside the house.

"Just like that" he said laughing and I rolled my eyes.