13

Quick Character Change

New KaLani^

KaLani

Me and Bortlen just got out the shower, it is currently 7:00 in the morning. We finna cook breakfast and hit the mall then zoo with the kids and Melvin and the gang.

I wrapped my towel around me and I walked to the sink and grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste and began brushing my teeth.

I leaned over the sink as i brushed my teeth and Bortlen stood behind me and hit me from the back and I looked back.

"Boy move I'm trynna brush my teeth" I said and kept brushing my teeth.

"Me so horny" he said as he smacked my ass.

"U stay horny nigga" I said and he leaned over me and kissed my forehead.

He went to the other sink and started brushing his teeth.

Once I finished I washed my face and grabbed my clothes and put them on.

I walked back in the bathroom and watched him brush his teeth.

I snatched his towel and ran and sat on his bed and he looked at me.

He finished brushing his teeth and he walked out the bathroom and stood between my legs.

"Why u wanna play?" He asked as he looked down at me and put the towel back around his waist and I slid my hand up his towel and grabbed his penis.

I pulled the towel off slowly and grabbed his dick and stroked it and looked him in his eyes and flicked my tongue at him and he laughed.

"And u call me the freak. Stop if u ain't finna put it in yo mouth" he said and I stopped and stood up and watched him put his clothes on.

I laid across the bed and waited till everybody was finished getting ready.
_____________________________

"Why we come to the mall first then go to the zoo?" Bortlen asked as he wrapped his arms around me and we walked thru the mall.

"Because nigga we would be smelling like the zoo walking thru the mall" Chloe said.

"Exactly" Jewel and Brandon agreed.

"Y'all already smell like the Zoo" Melvin said as he walked with his arm around his hoe.

"What the fuck is this Bortlen??" I heard somebody semi yell and we all turned around.

"Who the hell is that?" Ken asked.

"Oh Jesus, hoe loud as fuck" serenity said as she walked with Yayo.

The gang is with us, Tae came with one of his hoes. He not tripping cuz shit baby he ain't hittin this pooh and he got hoes and I got my nigga.