24

KaLani

I woke up and I was in some Versace Silk sheets. Ouu this nigga fancy.

I looked to my right and saw a big ass picture of Kentrell, fuck. I rolled my eyes, nigga must of changed his sheets.

I turned on my side and rubbed his neck and he turned over and pulled me close.

"Gimme kiss" he told me.

"Brush Yo teeth first" I told him and I got out his bed and grabbed his shirt and put it on and put my panties back on.

He smacked my ass and got up and walked in the bathroom, dick out and allat.

I walked in the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. He did the same and finished as I flossed.

He got behind me and rubbed in between my thighs.

"You mines" he said and kissed my neck.

"Boy shut up" I told him and I turned the shower on and stripped and got in the shower.

I closed the shower door then the shit opened backup.

I turned around and Kentrell got in with me and choked me and pinned me to the wall.

"Ouuu u know I like it rough" I said as I bit my leg and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him.

We will be back in a hour, hehe.
______________________________

I walked into my parents house and closed the door behind me.

"IM BACK BITCHESSSS" I yelled and something was thrown at me.

I looked and saw my 3 year old bad ass brother laughing.

"U fucker" I said as I picked him up and he giggled.

"Hey Lai Lai" he said as he kissed my cheek and smacked my forehead.

"Hey Baby Bad Ass" I said kissing his forehead and I put him down. "Where mommy?"

He shrugged. "Don't know" he said.

"Where daddy?" I asked.

"Upstairs" he said.

"Who car was that outside??" I asked.

"Don't know Lai Lai" he said.

I walked up the stairs and I heard moaning that made me stop.

These nasty ass old ass motherfuckers smh.

I banged on they door.

The moaning stopped and I heard rumbling.

"MOMMYS HOME" I heard my momma voice and I looked over the banister.

She walked over to KJ and picked him up.

"Hey baby" she said to me and walked towards the steps.

Wait.....if she down there then who the fuck in they room.

"What the hell?" I asked and she walked up the stairs with KJ on her hip.

I busted in they room and I closed my eyes.

"Yo lying cheating ass" I said trynna take over for my momma and I laughed.

A girl screamed.

"Oh shit" I heard my dad say.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard my momma yell out and I turned around and peaked at her as she put kJ down and ran up.

I ran behind my momma and seen my dad old hoe here, rubi.

Dad grabbed my momma.

"NOW BITCH I SAID I WAS GON BEAT YO ASS 2 YEARS AGO" I said as I jumped on they bed and started beating rubi ass.

I pulled her hair and punched her in her face as she hit me back.

I felt KJ on my leg fighting rubi too.

"Whoop that hoe KJ" I told him as he stomped on her as I held her down for him.

"OH SHIT" I heard Unc dunk yell as he ran and picked me up off rubi.

I saw my brother fall back as Rubi pushed him.

"OH BITCH U GOT ME FUCKED UP" me and my momma both yelled.

"CRAZY ASS HOES" rubi yelled.

"Wait till dunk leg me go bitch ima kill u" I said.

"Ian letting you go" dunk said.

"Unc I'll beat yo old ass, get off me she just pushed my damn baby" I said.

"MANE GET THE FUCK OFF ME. THIS TIME IM LEAVING YO ASS FOR GOOD BITCH. 21 DAMN YEARS WITH YO ASS AND U GON THROW THAT SHIT AWAY FOR THE SAME BITCH. MANE FUCK U BITCH" my momma yelled in tears as Unc Jonathan pulled her out the room.

"U just never damn learn" auntie meme told my dad.

Uncle Kid, Ku, and Rico helped rubi up and guarded her ass.

"What the hell going on?" Serenity late ass walked in asking.

"Why the hell yall ass pop up during everything shit Ian even get to beat her ass how I wanted to" I said. "That hoe pushed my brother to the floor".

"Oh shit" Ciara said as she walked in.

Nobody was here now all they ass pull up to stop it.

Never fails.

"HOE U PUSHED MY BABY" serenity said as she ran to decked rubi in her face.

Dunk pulled me out the room and the rest of my dad and uncle homies pulled serenity out the room.

"Stupid bitch made me break my nail" I said as I saw the blood dripping down my hand.

He walked down the stairs with me and put me on the couch.

"SIT DOWN" Uncle Jonathan yelled at me as I stood back up.

"Who the hell?" I asked then I forgot who I was talking to. "My bad".

I sat back down.

The gang was walking rubi out the house and they waited till she finally left to come back in.

My dad was still upstairs and my momma grabbed a knife and ran up the stairs.

"OH SHITTT" we all yelled and chased her but she ran thru the door fast.