06

KaLani

I looked up.

"Dad....... really?" I asked.

I walked back in the room and gave Tae the phone.

"Wassup Tae, how u been?"

"Wassup Pops, I been chillin and you?" Tae said.

"Shid same, y'all be safe tho I gotta go" dad said and we nodded and hung up.

Tae busted out laughing.

"Wow" I said.

Tae the only nigga I let my parents meet, they fucks with him shit they still like his ass even tho we not together.

The fact that he put the shit outside my damn room.
_____________________________

"We cant be together, Im getting back with my baby momma" Riz told me over the phone.

"OH REALLY?" I yelled as I grabbed my car keys.

"Yes, whe-"

I hung up in that bitch face and walked down the steps.

"Where u going?" Serenity asked as she looked over the banister at me.

"Somewhere, u riding or not?" I asked her.

"Shitt"

"Where we going?" Yayo asked as he stood next to her without his shirt.

"Don't ask questions, if u going get yo ass in the truck" I said as I walked into my garage and hopped in my Cadillac Escalade.

They all hopped in the car and serenity strapped KJ in his seatbelt then I pulled out the garage door opened.

"Where we going?" Glizzy asked.

"On god, I was finna put the tip in. Here yo mad ass go yelling" yayo said.

Serenity hit him in the chest.

"Umm okay T.M.I" Ciara said.

"Shoulda kept that to your self" Tae told him.

"U really should have" Glizzy said.

I turned my music up over them talking and drove to that bitch house.

_____________________________

"OPEN THA FUCK UP" I yelled as I banged on Riz door.

He came to the door with no shirt on, looking sexy whew bitch I could just jump on him and make him eat this cat infront of his baby momma.

He said sum but Shid Ian give a fuck I'm just admiring this fine ass piece of Carmel.

I bit my lip and looked down and saw his print thru his grey sweatpants. Might be a virgin but I might just risk it all.

"Aye" he snapped at me and I snapped out of it.

This nigga baby was crying and shit. Pissing me off. Bitch where tf is the mammy?

"oh shi- NO FUCK THAT NIGGA U WANNA BREAK UP WITH ME HUH??" I yelled and walked in his damn house and put my hand in his face.

"mane I told yo ass, I'm working things out with my baby momma. You too young anyways i can't do this no more" he said.

"NIGGA I WASNT TOO YOUNG WHEN U WAS IN THE FUCKING BACKSEAT EATING THIS CAT OUTSIDE THE DAMN AIRPORT. NOW WAS I??" I yelled and got in his face.

See y'all know where the airports take off at?? And how they got the lil gates around them or whateva and it's backroads and shit. We parked and u know had a "parked car conversation" while we watched the planes take off and watched the stars.

"I-"

"IM NOT FUCKING DONE NIGGA, I WASNT YOUNG WHEN U ATE MY ASS NOW WAS I?? I WASNT YOUNG WHEN U WAS EATING ME KNOWING YO DAMN BABY WAS SLEEP IN THE BED NEXT TO US AND I TOLD YO ASS TO STOP HUH??" I asked and smacked the fuck outta him.

"Put yo hands on me again on Piru. See what's gon happen" he said as he got in my face.

"what the fuck u gon do huh?? Pussy ass lil boy" I looked him in the eye.

He cocked his hand back.

"Do it and I'll kill yo ass in front of yo crying ass baby" Tae said as he walked in and sat on this nigga couch.

"Who the fuck is u??" Riz asked.

"Ya worst nightmare, crazy u keep on acting like yeon kno me. Touch my girl and ima kill u pussy" Tae told him as he got up and stood behind me.

Riz laughed.

"That's crazy, if this yo girl then why she at my house asking me why I wanna leave her, wait but this yo girl tho??" Riz asked as he sat on the couch and crossed his leg.

"Tae go wait in the car" I told him.

"Wait ain't you Tha lil nigga who was in the movie theater?" Riz asked and I gulped and began walking to his room to grab my stuff I left and I see his baby momma sleep in his bed.

I should hit this hoe with a frying pan but Ian stressing, i got Tae hoe ass. Ion see how she sleep thru all this noise.

I grabbed my hoe bag out his closet and walked out his room and slammed the door. Hehe wake up hoe!

They ass was going back and forth.

"Time to go!" I said as I pushed Tae out the house and gave him my bag. "I got this".

I closed the door in his face and turned around and looked at Riz.

"U coming to my address me about some shit and u still fucking with yo Firstlove" he said.

"I really came to get my shit. U may be fine but Ian stressing over you, honestly it's a stress reliever got tired of hearing hoes say oh I fucked Riz. Nigga u was cheating but I can't complain cuz we wasn't together but we was planning on being together. That shit is foul, to be honest I'm glad this over" I told him.

He walked up to me and looked down at me. He pushed me up against the wall and picked me up and started kissing me.

"Nigga move I can't do this with you no more the hell" I said and pushed him off me and walked out the door.

"YOU GON REGRET IT" Riz yelled and I stuck my middle finger up.

I walked to the car and got in.

"Soooo what happen?" Serenity asked.

"Nothing" I said as I pulled off.

"Something happened tell us" Ciara said and I turned the music up.

______________________________

The boys went back home and I told the girls what happen.

One of my 5 niggas gone. I lost one of my niggas with tha good tongue, kinda hurt.

Im just playing y'all Ian no hoe, I only had him. Ima miss him.