35

Kalani
6 Weeks Later

"Come here ma ma, lemme change ur diaper stank" I told Asiyah and she walked to me and sat on my lap with her diaper in her hand.

She babbled and slobbed all over my hand.

I laid her down on her cloth and changed her pamper and wiped her bum with baby wipe and put diaper rash cream on her bum to prevent any rashes. Even tho she don't have one, it's safe to put some on her just Incase. Better safe than sorry.

I pulled her onesie down and let her walk off.

"JUSTICEEE" I yelled out.

"Ma'am?" He asked as he walked into the living room on his phone.

"Can u watch ur sister please? Make sure she don't get into nothing" I told him.

"Yes ma'am" he said as he walked and followed behind her.

Im stuck at home with Lucci children. I need a blunt right now but I can't smoke at the moment.

I need a nap but I can't till I put them down for a nap. I'm stressing Jesus. Ian gts till 3 this morning cuz somebody wanted to stay up instead of sleep, then I had to wake up at 10 to get the kids.

  "Legacy come here mamas. U need to eat some, what u wanna eat?" I asked Legacy.

"Chicken Nugget" she said as I picked her up and walked in the kitchen and sat her on the cabinet.

"Ight, u want fries too?" I asked her and she nodded.

I grabbed the nuggets and fries out the freezer and I grabbed my frying pan and poured grease in it and turned the stove on.

I picked her up and put her on the floor.

"Go ask your brother and sister if they want chicken nuggets too" I told legacy.

"Okay" she said and ran out the kitchen.

I started frying the fries and chicken nuggets.

"They said Yes" legacy said walking back into the kitchen.

"Okay mamas" I said.

I finished cooking then fixed their plates and warmed up Asiyah a bottle.

"LIBERTY, LEGACY, JUSTICE, ASIYAH COME ON THE FOOD READY" I yelled out and they all came in the kitchen.

I grabbed their plates and placed it in front of them.

I picked Asiyah up and walked to the couch and sat down and turned the tv on.

"Once y'all finish eating lunch, it's nap time" I told them.

"Yes ma'am" they said.

I held Asiyah in my arms and took her pacifier it her mouth and held it on my finger and fed her.

Once she finished I burped her and rocked her to sleep.

I turned around and they was eating and playing on they phones. I looked down and Siyah was knocked tf out.

I got up and walked up stairs to my room and laid her on her pillow and pulled her blanket over her.

I walked back downstairs to clean up.

"Y'all done?" I asked the kids and they nodded. "Throw y'all plates away and head upstairs for nap time".

They did as I said.

I cleaned up the living room and kitchen and headed upstairs once I was down.

Wheww I need this nap time more than they do.