17

KaLani

I buttoned just the top of my oversized shirt and combed my bangs and fixed my bun.

"Ladies y'all ready?" Serenity asked as she walked into the dressing room.

"Yes" we said.

"Well let's get this show on the road" she said and we got up.

The appearance for the intro dance is button down Shirts with black shorts and sports bra.

Earlier when I was practicing I had on a oversized shirt so basically everybody will see my pudge but shit oh well.

"Remember just button the top, leave the rest of the buttons unbuttoned" I told the girls.

I put on my dance shoes as everybody else put theirs on.

We walked out the dressing room and walked thru the tunnel.

"Wait" Serenity said as we stopped.

"Group one stay here, group 2,3, and 4 go to y'all tunnels and stand there until the solo" serenity said and they walked to their tunnel entrances.

I took a deep breath.

The lights in the gym turned completely off and I began walking in and I stood in the middle of the court as the song began playing.

Spot light got on me and unbuttoned the shirt. Then started doing the dance as the crowd went crazy.

[IGNORE WATER PART]

Once I finished Ego started playing and the girls started walking out as crowd scream and shouted.

_____________________________

We changed into our dance uniforms and went back out to the tunnel.

The boys started coming out.

"Gimme one" Glizzy told me as I ate my nachos.

I flicked him off. "You don't need it" I told him.

"U don't either" he said as he touched my stomach and I coughed.

"Oh shit" Ciara said as she patted my back.

"Here nigga, trynna call me fat" I said as I handed him my tray.

"You are" he said as he grabbed a nacho.

"Damn" we said.

Tae walked out looking sexy as ever. Whewww babyyy.

I smiled hard as fuck.

"Here nigga" Glizzy said trynna gimme my nachos back.

"Keep them, I see something else I wanna eat" I said biting my lip as he got closer.

"Just nasty" yayo said.

"Wassup Ma" Tae said as he looked down at me and licked his lips and kissed me.

I smiled.

"Hey daddy" I said kissing him back and he grabbed my booty.

I heard somebody cough and I turned around and saw amber and her clique.