Kuroshitsuji Quotes

"The earl said there's no point in going after the small fries, but someone who tries something once will try it again, right?"

~Lau~

"It's useless. A tiny mouse can run anywhere... but they are always in my sight."

~Mey-Rin~

"Can a world this interesting actually be reality?"

~Lau~

"This is just part of the job, work does not require unnecessary emotions, we simply need to finish the task according to superior's orders, subtly, discreetly... and one more thing, take good care of your glasses."

~William T. Spears~

"Moping around filled with sadness and sorrow... What will come of it? If we are to die one day, wouldn't it be better to have no regrets?"

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"Hatred and sorrow are power; they are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward."

~Sebastian Michaelis~

"Pain tends to heal as time passes; but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds."

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"Let's go, you cat-obsessed moron."

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"I'm afraid when something is truly lost, one can never get it back again."

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"A good man's past makes people curious. But if he's a bad man, then he makes me want to see him even more!"

~Grell Sutcliff~

"Bringing your emotions into your job is a waste of time."

~William T. Spears~

"Today is a particular woman's special gala. The final great ceremony in each human's life. A funeral."

"Undertaker~

"Even though I told him to hold each and every soul dear. Because you hold great power, you gradually fail to understand the importance of things that cannot be recovered. You will realize once it's too late. How many times have I given you and the others the same warning?"

~Undertaker~

"Day into night, sugar into salt, living to dead, and dark blue into gold. That's what makes a Trancy butler."

~Claude Faustus~

"You can only disgrace the dead so much."

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"Now you get to see my true form, I must warn you, it's disgusting, repulsing, hideous and revolting."

~Sebastian Michaelis~

"How sad it would be, if laughter should disappear."

~Undertaker~

"A chance as thin as a spider's thread was sent to me offering the choice to crawl out. I decided to not give up and reached for it. We humans have that strength."

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"Once one has rejected faith, it will become impossible for him to enter the gates of heaven."

~Sebastian Michaelis~

"I was born to end up alone."

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"Wasted effort is one of the privileges of youth."

~Undertaker~

"Demons are those who use various chances to poke fun at humans, before proceeding to leech whatever comes out as a means of survival."

~William T. Spears~

"To deceive prey with sweet words and drag them into darkness, isn't that a demon's signature ability?"

~William T. Spears~

"No one really thinks of others. You will lose everything of you cannot keep up."

~Ciel Phantomhive~

"Any game becomes boring when it lacks thrills."

~Sebastian Michaelis~

_____________________________

Hey guys! It's been a while. I do not own Kuroshitsuji, Yana Toboso does.

Credits to allanimemangaquotes.tumblr