One Direction Quotes

"I'd rather be called a boy and play with paper airplanes than be called a man and play with a girl's heart."

~Niall Horan~

"There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."

~Zayn Malik~

"Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone."

~Zayn Malik~

"I'm the kind of boy that can fall in love with any girl because I love with the heart, not the eyes."

~Niall Horan~

"A dream is only a dream.. until you decide to make it real."

~Harry Styles~

"Don’t ever let a guy make you feel ugly because no matter what you are beautiful with or without him."

~Zayn Malik~

"I won't date a model, because models are perfect and perfect is boring."

~Niall Horan~

"I don't think you can define love."

~Harry Styles~

"It only takes a second to call a girl fat and She'll take a lifetime trying to starve herself.. think before you act."

~Harry Styles~

"Oh it's the bingo playing wizard. I love you guys so much, but not as much as my bird and my bingo!"

~Louis Tomlinson~

"Just because you don't have a prince does not mean you are not a princess."

~Zayn Malik~

"Live life to the fullest because everything else is uncertain."

~Louis Tomlinson~

"Dreams are like stars, you may never catch them but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny."

~Liam Payne~

"If you want to do something, Go for it you've got nothing to lose."

~Louis Tomlinson~

"No matter how hard life is, don't lose hope."

~Zayn Malik~

"We are ourselves. People enjoy what we do because we don't hide anything."

~Liam Payne~

"Sometimes I cry in my sleep, but it's only because I know I will never meet all of our fans."

~Harry Styles~

"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans."

~Louis Tomlinson~

"My biggest turn off is being a basic bitch. Damn, I hate basic bitches."

~Zayn Malik~

"The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose."

~Liam Payne~

"I wish I had a girl to cuddle up to at night rather than my pillow."

~Zayn Malik~

"My sister used to call me Cheesy-Head because I loved these cheesy crisps."

~Liam Payne~

"Funny how everyone hates Muslims because of a few attacks. We need to open our eyes to who the real terrorists are."

~Zayn Malik~

"If it were legal, I’d marry food."

~Niall Horan~

"We’re not perfect, we’re not clean cut. We’re trying to be ourselves."

~Louis Tomlinson~

"Even when I’m sleeping, I’m dreaming about meeting fans.

~Liam Payne~

"The fame got to Kevin’s head and he’s just with tons of other birds now. He’s not interested in me."

~Louis Tomlinson~

"Sometimes, the girls hug all the boys except me, and I just smile, but it hurts."

~Niall Horan~

"I’ve always preferred having girlfriends to just seeing people."

~Liam Payne~

"If my girlfriend needs anything. I’m always here for her."

~Zayn Malik~

"When Zayn is tired, he won’t care who you are, he will sleep on your shoulder."

~Liam Payne~

"My accent always work with girls. They like it. I have no idea why."

~Niall Horan~

"Fans aren’t just fans… they’re part of my family."

~Zayn Malik~

***********************************************

Posted this on the day I also posted the Braveheart Quotes. This is dedicated to my wonderful friend, Nina Rose Ursabia and also to you directioners that are reading this. I ,too, am a directioner and just had to post this. I hope you guys like it so, Vote and Comment. You guys are awesome and stay tuned for the next chapter of quotes.

~Adelle X