Lord of the Rings Quotes

“A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.”

~Gandalf~

“What do you fear, lady?” “A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is done beyond recall or desire.”

~Aragorn and Eowyn in Return of the Ring~

“Even the smallest of person can change the course of the future.”

~Galadriel~

“It’s a dangerous business, stepping out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

~Bilbo Baggins~

“There never was much hope. Just a fool’s hope.”

~Gandalf~

“Cold be heart and hand and bone, cold be travelers far from home. They do not see what lies ahead when sun has failed and moon is dead.”

~Gollum~

“You are the luckiest, the canniest, and the most reckless man I ever knew. Bless you, laddie.”

~Gimli~

“One does not simply walk into Mordor.”

~Boromir~

“I’m glad to be with you Samwise Gamgee… here at the end of all things.”

~Frodo Baggins~

“It is useless to meet revenge with revenge; it will heal nothing.”

~Frodo Baggins~

***********************************

'Ey there! He are some quotes from LOTR. BTW, if you didn't read the summary, requests are open. Feel free to request.

~Adelle x :)