Supernatural Quotes

"Sooner we get rid of this demonic tramp stamp, I am back on the booze, burgers... and more booze. Tell me you got something."

~Dean Winchester~

"Maybe there's a part of you that wants to give in. And maybe you have to fight that."

~Sam Winchester~

"The river ends at the source."

~Metatron~

"You Winchester boys and your talk. Blah blah blah repressed feelings. Blah blah blah passive aggression."

~Charlie Bradbury~

"It's possible there's a little monster in all of us."

~Castiel~

"I'll text you her number. I like texting. Emoticons."

~Castiel~

"We know John Winchester isn't going to win any No. 1 Dad awards, but damn if he wasn't there when we needed him."

~Dean Winchester~

"Don't get me started about the name, Fergus. Sounds like venereal disease, and not the fun kind."

~Crowley~

"An emergency is a dead body, OK? Or a wigged-out angel, or the apocalypse take three. Some chick bolting on you is no emergency. That's every Friday night for Sam."

~Dean Winchester~

"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it's just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."

~Castiel~

"Actually, I'm lactose intolerant."

~Sam Winchester~

"We got played by the maid."

~Dean Winchester~

"There's nothing in there that remotely suggests there isn't a case. Boom."

~Dean Winchester~

"Yeah, well this fleabag looks like she ain't done chowing down on Sons of Anarchy just yet."

~Dean Winchester~

"You've been kicked, bit, scratched, stabbed, possessed, killed. And you sprain your friggin elbow?"

~Dean Winchester~

"I’m beat, man. One battle at a time. So I’m just gonna go grab my brother some cholesterol. And then I’m gonna get drunk."

~Sam Winchester~

"Why can’t you people just sit on clouds and play harps like you’re supposed to?"

~Crowley~

"You don’t get to quit. We don’t get to quit in this family. This family is all we have ever had."