Gravity Falls Quotes

“Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.”

~Mable Pines~

“I’m gonna be adorable an he’s gonna be dreamy! And I’m not gonna let you ruin it with one of your crazy conspiracies!”

~Mable Pines~

“Ah, summer vacation. A time for leisure, recreation, and just taking her easy. Unless you’re me.”

~Dipper Pines~

“The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist.”

~TV Announcer~

“Not man enough? NOT MAN ENOUGH? I have 4 adam’s apple, 6 Y-chromosomes, pecs on my abs and FISTS FOR NIPPLES!”

~Manotaur~

“There are some who call me… Mermando! This is because Mermando is my name.”

~Mermando~

“When life gives you lemons, draw faces on those lemons and wrap them in a blanket. Ta-daaa! Now you have lemon babies.”

~Mabel Pines~

“We’re somewhere where it looks like we’re nowhere.”

~Mabel Pines~

“When life gives you lemons, extract the juice and use it to draw a treasure map in invisible ink. That really works! Seriously!”

~Dipper Pines~

“They’re just a manufactured product of the bloated corporate music industry.”

~Wendy Corduroy~

“Try not to hit any pedestrians.”

~Wendy Corduroy~

**********************************************

Gravity Falls in here! There will be a another part of the Gravity Falls quotes. To remind everyone, requests are open so... request me.

~Adelle x :)