The Avengers Quotes

The Avengers Quotes

"Freedom. Life's biggest lie."

~Loki~

"There's only one God ma'am and I'm sure He doesn't dress like that!"

~Steve Rodgers~

Loki: "I have an army."

Tony Stark: "We have a Hulk."

"Puny god."

~Bruce Banner~

"The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing."

~Tony Stark~

"In case it's unclear, if you try to escape, if you so much as scratch that glass... 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant. Boot."

~Nick Fury~

"Let me know if 'Real Power' wants a magazine or something."

~Nick Fury~

"It looks like Christmas. Only with more... me."

~Tony Stark~

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

~Steve Rodgers~

Tony: "Jarvis, have you ever heard the tale of Jonah?"

Jarvis: "I wouldn't consider him a role-model, sir."

"Make your move reindeer games."

~Tony Stark~

"I understand that the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've chosen to ignore it!"

~Nick Fury~

"I watched you sleep. Uh, I mean, I observed you while you were unconscious."

~Phil Coulson~

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break."

~Celebration Montage Interviewee (played by Stan Lee)~

"If we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned sure we'll avenge it."

~Tony Stark~

"If you want to threaten me, you should have left your suit on."

~Loki~

"His mind's like a bag of cats. You can smell crazy on him."

~Bruce Banner~

"An intelligence agency that 'fears' intelligence? Historically, not awesome."

~Tony Stark~

"That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did."

~Tony Stark~

*******************************************************

Hello there people of the world! Its been a while since i've uploaded the PPG quotes. I've been busy with school lately... yep school... summer here have already ended like a month ago. I sucks, right? not really. So once again. I don't own these quotes that i will post in this book. All rights belong to the one making these movies, novels, cartoons, anime and etc. I hope you enjoyed this.

BTW, thank you for the 300 views guys! I love you so much. You guys are so silent. Please comment and also vote.

~ Adelle x