Braveheart Quotes

Braveheart Quotes

"I know you can fight, but it's our wits that make us men."

~Malcolm Wallace~

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen and they won their freedom. Forever!"

~William Wallace~

"They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!"

~William Wallace~

"Freedom!"

~William Wallace~

"Yes!, Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!"

~William Wallace~

"We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why."

~William Wallace~

"Your heart is free... have the courage to follow it."

~Malcolm Wallace~

"I will love you, and you and no other forever."

~William Wallace~

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."

~William Wallace~

Robert the Bruce: "I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk, they fought for William Wallace, and he fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart."

Robert the Bruce's leprous father: "All men betray. All lose heart."

Robert the Bruce: "I don't wanna lose heart. I wanna believe as he does."

William Wallace: "That's my friend, Irishman. And the answer your question is yes - if you fight for me, you get to kill the English."

Stephen: "Excellent!"

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom."

~William Wallace~

Magistrate: "The prisoner wishes to say a word."

William Wallace: [shouts loud and long] "Freedom!"

******************************************************

You guys are the best! 1,000 reads? I'm jumping right now. Literally... You guys are great but why are you so silent? Please comment something like a request or a complement to just random things. Also Vote and add this to your reading list. Once again, thanks for the 1,000 reads. :)

~Adelle X