Death Note Quotes

"You said she's smart, but it only means she got high marks and she's actually a stupid woman."

~Nate River~

"No... Anything obtained by killing people can never bring true happiness."

~Yagami Soichiro~

"I can't carry on knowing these people will die. That's just immoral"

~Yagami Light~

"The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will."

~Yagami Light~

"Remember, an eye for an eye. I'm fairly strong you know."

~L Lawliet~

"I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato ship... and eat it!"

~Yagami Light~

"Don't get me wrong. I don't have a death wish. Besides... If I have to do, I would rather die by Kira's hand instead of the hand of someone used by Kira."

~L Lawliet~

"I don't care if it is fortunate or unfortunate that Light picked up the Death Note. However... It is generally bad luck for a person to be followed by a God of Death."

~Ryuk~

"Ryuk. I never thought of picking up the Death Note as a misfortune. Actually, it is the best thing that ever happened to me. With it I will create a perfect world."

~Yagami Light~

"This world is rotten; all rotten people should just die."

~Yagami Light~

"I am the god placed here to save the weak and create a perfect world."

~Yagami Light~

"What? I'm going to be possessed by such a poor imbecile?"

~Ryuk~

"I've wanted to make him taste his own pathetic failure with all my heart."

~Nate River~

"I don't know what to say. Now, I think it's just best to observe closely."

~Nate River~

"Why are you staring at me? Are you annoyed that I am the only one who has cake?"

~L Lawliet~

"Risking your life and doing something that could easily rob you of your life are exact opposites."

~L Lawliet~

"If you can talk your way out of this one, by all means please do."

~Nate River~

"Humans are interesting!"

~Ryuk~

"If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just a loser."

~Nate River~

"Let's show him... that the good guys always win."

~L Lawliet~

"I'll need to appear full of confidence if I'm to take advantage of him."

~Yagami Light~

"You can't ever win if you're always on the defensive; to win you have to attack."

 ~Yagami Light~

_____________________________________

Credits to allanimemangaquotes.tumblr