Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Louis

I’d been thinking about Niall ever since last week and when I finally had the guts to ask him out, he acted like he saw an alien that asked him the road. Good thing I insisted on coming with me, because I finally confessed to him! First he was too nervous about something to even listen to me, but after I got jealous over something, he suddenly seemed happy, so I kissed him! and apparently he liked me back because he starting kissing me too! I was so happy and excited I almost jumped him in the middle of the park with all those people surrounding us.

Now we were in his room, just spooning after a long but exciting day. I had taken him out for dinner and we saw a movie, just snuggling, not talking about what happened but just happy that it did happen. We decided to keep it quiet for a while, so Liam and Zayn would get their time together without getting into a lot of trouble. And the situation played out really well. Zayn used to have a room of his own, but now he’s sleeping with Liam, so Niall moved from Liam’s room to mine and Harry got some space so he could think or whatever he’s planning on doing in there.

As Niall was sleeping he started to murmur something: “L…is, …ouis, Louis…” He was dreaming about me?! I just knew that from now on, everything would be alright.

Oh god was I wrong.

Harry

Tonight we had a new gig. I knew it would be hard on me, but this really was too much. Fans were holding big signs with stuff like Ziam forever or Zayn and Liam with lots of hearts… I couldn’t handle it so I just ran off the stage and jumped in my car with the mike still in my hand. I drove to the ocean, just to make sure I was alone. I ran right in, not bothering about the cold water and threw the mike as far as I could. I tasted something salty on my lips, and at first I thought it was a drop of the ocean. But when I wiped it away, I noticed I was crying again.

Suddenly I hear someone calling out for me: “Hey, you okay?” I turn around and I see someone walking up to me. My sight is still blurry from my tears, so I don’t even know who it is. He came closer and before I knew it, he was right next to me, in the freezing cold water. He picked me up and took me to the shore. I hadn’t noticed I was shivering from the cold until I was held against his warm body. He put me down gently as he wrapped his coat around me. “Can you tell me your name?” He said with a deep and dark voice. I was so stunned by his looks and his appealing warm brown eyes that the only thing I could do was stutter. He pulled me into his lap and started to warm me up, making sure I was alright.

After getting over the initial shock of his handsomeness, I was finally able to say my name. “Harry…” God was that even my voice? It sounded so hoarse, I doubted I could even sing then. “Well Harry, you sure know how to make someone worried. My name is Ian. Now before you’re going to tell me what happened, I’m going to get you some dry clothes, a hot shower and maybe some hot chocolate. You okay with that?” I just nodded as he lifted me in his arms and brought me to his car.

Okay guys, I didn’t know how to figure out the Justin-harry shipping, so I needed to look for another shipping. Then suddenly the most brilliant idea I’ve had in ages comes into my mind! Ian Somerhalder!! So now I’m shipping Irry, or is it Harran? Let me know what you think! And if you people want faster updates like before, you should try to respond once in a while when I ask you something! Hope you like it (bit shorter as last ones but double as good, if I say so myself)