Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Present)

Liam

I woke up early today. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and Zayn’s arms were around me, keeping me in his warm embrace. I don’t want to wake him up, because he needs to rest a lot according to the doctor (and he is just too damn cute when he’s sleeping, like all his walls are down). His oh so soft lips, his angelic face, his lean, muscular body… he was just like a god that descended upon the earth especially for me. Of one thing I was absolutely sure. He was mine forever.

Zayn

When I woke up this morning Liam was still there. Thank god it wasn’t some dream! I looked at his face and saw those puppy-dog eyes staring at me as if I was made of pure gold. Liam’s brown eyes are so warm and comforting, I just want to stare at them all day. He gave me a small peck on the lips and with his hoarse morning voice he said good morning. That boy knows how to make someone feel good. The next kiss however was so much more: long, intimate, romantic, passionate and even a bit arousing. My mind was doing overtime of thinking about all the things I like about him, but it’s just too much to just simply put it in words.

Harry

When Zayn and Liam came into the kitchen this morning, everyone went dead silent. First because we were surprised Zayn got up so early, and second because he and Liam were holding hands! Not that I don’t do stuff like that with the guys but this seemed very intimate. To break the silence I just gave them a cheerful good morning and continue eating breakfast. After everyone got out of their daze, Liam decided to spill the beans. “Zayn and I are together, and we were wondering if you guys were okay with that.” Almost choking in my orange juice, I give them a slight nod. “yeah we do, it’s just a bit unexpected… well not unexpected but I was a bit unprepared for this this early in the morning.” “Thanks Harry, it means a lot to me,” Liam said, “and sorry for startling you.”

Zayn

Liam just told the guys and my heart actually stopped for a moment. Because at that moment, I had this feeling again, that I need him at my side, because he understands me, loves me and I can trust him completely. He can calm me down in the blink of an eye, or ease my fear with the slightest touch but relight every inch of jealousy in my body if there’s even another guy looking at him. I want to drown in his eyes, I want to be buried in his arms, I want to fall asleep on his chest. And the most important thing of all, I can be myself with him, I don't have to hide for him, he accepts me with every aspect of my life, future and past, good and bad, beautiful or ugly, naughty or nice, ashamed or proud, happy or sad and every mood swing in between. I just love him.

****************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, thanks for the support, really appreciate it. and especially for you @ITheDisturbedOne I dedicated this part to you because you are just awesome :) hope you guys liked it, and if you do, please vote so I know if I should continue this story or just start a new one.