Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Zayn

Why did I have to get mad at him? He just did what I wanted, what I craved for, so why am I this upset? Because it might ruin everything? Or just because I’m afraid? So I decided to go after him and apologize, because I know I was wrong, and I couldn’t bear the thought of Liam being unhappy. So I grabbed my jacket and went outside looking for him, only to find him sitting on the stairs… in the arms of Harry. Harry is singing to him, but I don’t even want to hear what song, I just turned around and left. I knew this would happen. If only I could be kind to him, so he wouldn’t feel the need to cry. But I guess it’s too late now.

Liam

Harry’s voice is really soothing. I even forget I’m sad for a moment. Wait, was there someone at the door right now? WAIT!! That was Zayn! Shit, he’ll think all the wrong things and I can’t have that right now. Neither can he. I jump up, apologize to Harry and run after him. Where has he gone to? My first thought was the dressing room, but only Niall and Louis were there. So next place I go to is the bathroom, and I have a bad feeling about it. I knock on the door, screaming his name, when suddenly an old man opened the door and said it was occupied. Wait, Zayn wasn’t here? Then where is he? Think Liam, think. Zayn likes heights! So I ran up the stairs and push open the door. And there he is.

Zayn

The door to the roof opened. “Go away, I just want to be alone.” I said, because I didn’t feel like talking to anyone. No response. Footsteps coming closer, a person heavily breathing walks up to me. I turn around and there is Liam, his eyes red from all the tears. And without saying a word he just hugs me. “But I made you cry,” I said “how can you still love me after what I’ve said?” He smiles and kisses me “Because I can’t think about anything or anyone else”

********************************

Hey guys, sorry it took so long, busy with finals and stuff. Hopefully my next upload will be faster (and longer, 'cause this one is veeeeeeeeery short). And I almost have a thousand reads on my story!! Thank you so much! If you like it, please vote and/or comment. And if you have any suggestions, feel free to pm me and I’ll make sure to see what I can do and of course I’ll dedicate you J