Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry

Where am I? I remember running out of the studio after the whole Liam and Zayn thing, then going to the closest pub and getting wasted. After that I just have a complete blackout and I can’t recall a thing. I’m trying to figure out where I am, but I can only see a dim room and a random guy lying next to me. I did it again… I did it again even though I know I feel bad afterwards. But why did Liam have to go back to Zayn? Can’t he see that I’m way better for him than Zayn is? Oh god, I’m feeling sick, better call someone to pick me up. 28 messages, 36 missed calls… I’m screwed. Better call Louis, he’ll be able to help me without hurting me or being overly dramatic.

“Hey boo-bear, can you pick me up?”

“Hazza-bear, where have you been? We’ve been trying to reach you all night!”

“I know, I’ll explain it to you when I get back. But please, come and get me.”

“Okay Hazza, be there in a few, just send me your location.”

“Just a sec. There, sent it. Thanks Boo-bear.”

“No problem Hazza, see you in 10.”

Okay, Louis is on his way. Now I just have to make sure he doesn’t notice that I’ve spent the night with someone. Again. A quick shower and he’ll never know. Just washing away my sins, so I can feel clean again. I know the water won’t wash away what I did, but it gives me the feeling of a fresh start, a clean slate. I just let it all fall down the drain, so nobody will know how vile I really am. No one can see this dark side of mine, because I would lose everything, my friends, my fans, even my family. I can’t stand being alone, but I think I have to live with it.

Louis

“Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Harry. He’s alright, I’m going to go get him, so see ya’ll in a few, okay?” What has gotten into him? Right after the show everything was okay, but he suddenly storms out? I need to get to the bottom of this, because everyone is worried sick, especially Liam for no apparent reason. A few minutes later I arrive at the location Harry sent me, some sort of shabby third-rate motel, and there he is, sitting on the sidewalk with an expression even a sad panda would pity.

“Harry? What the hell happened to you? Everyone is worries sick!”

“Boo, can we talk about this later? I just want to go home.”

“Sure, but I’m going to get to the bottom of this.”

“Please, just give me some time, I promise I’ll tell you, but when I’m ready, okay?”

What to do with I’m… letting out a big sigh I grab him and hug him.

“No problem Hazza, as long as you know I’m there for you.”

********************************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry that it took so long, been going out a bit too much lately and with auditions and stuff I just didn’t have the time. So I’ll just update what I have right now, and start working on the next chapter. I already have some great ideas, I just need to figure out how to put it in the story. And Nouis is on!!! Apparently everybody likes it so I’ll continue that storyline ^^ please vote and comment so I know what to add or edit. And the next chapter will be coming sooner and will be a lot longer than this one, I swear!!!!