Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Liam

The last few days with Zayn were amazing. We had long walks on the beach, picnics, we went swimming and we watched some movies… But I knew it couldn’t last, and it’s all my fault.

(Earlier that day)

“So everyone knows the setlist? Good luck guys!” Simon said and guided us on stage. I was feeling so nervous. What I was about to do was one of the most daring things ever. The guys and I talked about me and Zayn, but they want to keep it a secret for everyone because it might become bad publicity. Zayn stayed undecided, he said he’s happy as long as he’s with me. But I want to be able to walk the streets hand in hand with MY BOYFRIEND! I don’t care if some twats decide to mock us! And the fans won’t mind at all, and I know because I read all kinds of fan fiction of us. Zayn and me, Harry and Louis, Niall and Louis… the list was endless. So I decided to make it public so everyone will know. Right now, tonight on this stage. We were at the end of “Gotta be you” and I slowly walked towards Zayn. Right after the last note was sung I grabbed him and kissed him passionately. We heard a collective gasp and then a lot of screaming fangirls. When I looked into the crowd I saw several plates that said “Ziam forever!!!” I just knew it! They loved it! Zayn looks confused, and the guys are literally dumbfounded. Ow shit…

Zayn

What just happened? Liam kissed me on stage? I thought we were going to keep it quiet! So right after the show I pulled him of the stage into our dressing room. “What were you thinking?!” I yelled. “This is going to give us so much trouble!” Liam looked to burst out in tears any second, but he just said “I want to be able to be with you wherever and whenever. But It seems you don’t” Liam stormed out, not even giving me the chance to say something.

Harry

I arrived backstage just in time to see Liam running away and Zayn looking confused and sad. So I decided to run after Liam. When I finally caught up with him, he just couldn’t stop sobbing. I took him in my arms. It just felt so right, him being there, as if it was meant to be. I promised myself I would do everything to make Liam happy, even if it meant him being with someone else. But this wasn’t going in the right direction. My feelings started to overflow and I just started singing to him.

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

It's a quarter to three can't sleep at all

He's so overrated

If you told me to jump, i'd take the fall

And he wouldn't take it

All that you want is under your nose, yeah

You should open your eyes but they stay closed, closed

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be a super human

I, I wanna save ya, save ya tonight

Oh now you're at home

And he don't call

Cause he don't adore ya

To him you're just another doll

And I tried to warn ya

What you want, what you need

Has been right here, yeah

I can see that you're holding back those tears, tears

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be a super human

I, I wanna save ya, save ya tonight

Up, up, and away, I'll take you with me

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman,

But for you I'll be a super human

I, I wanna save ya, save ya tonight (x3)

I felt the tears falling down from my cheeks and I saw Liam was crying too. We just sat there for what seemed like hours.