Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harry

What is Liam doing? He’s running around like crazy looking for someone, Zayn I guess, but I really hope it’s so he can break up with him. I decided I’d follow him. Left, right, left, another left or wait did he just turn right? Great, I already lost him. Then I saw a flash of his sweater so I started running again. Why was I doing this for someone who I wasn’t sure of that he would love me back? Liam’s now at the door that leads to the rooftop. What is he hoping to find there? But then I heard a familiar voice, Zayn. Liam walks up to him, hugs him and kisses him. I just confessed my love in a song and this is what I get? I shouldn’t have been such a coward, I should’ve taken my chance when Liam wasn’t aware of his feelings for Zayn or Zayn’s feelings for him. I close the door softly and hurry to the dressing room to grab my coat. I need a drink.

Louis

Okay this is awkward. Harry, Liam and Zayn have been gone for like an hour now and Niall and I are just waiting in the car, because nobody responded to our phone calls or text messages. We figured that Liam and Zayn are still in the building, because they’re coats and stuff were still here, and Harry seems to have left, but he isn’t responding either. So it’s Niall and I, alone in the car, waiting for what seemed like an eternity. Niall had turned on the radio, just out of boredom, when one of our songs came on. So he started acting crazy, dancing and smiling… No wonder everyone thinks he’s a leprechaun! But there’s something, some sort of sparkle in his eyes that makes me flutter inside… Wait whut!? What am I thinking!? Was I actually just now lost in his eyes?

Niall

What was up with that tension? It just started to build up when Louis and I were sitting in the car, waiting for the boys. The silence made the tension unbearable, so I put on some music and gave Louis my best crazy-act. I mean like, how is this even possible? Tension between two guys? I can’t imagine it happening, but it did! I even caught Louis staring at me with a face that was quite unreadable. On one side it said: geek, just dance little monkey, or should I say leprechaun, on the other side it was more like: I could drown in your eyes and be happy with that. And worst of all, I don’t even know which option I like the most…

Liam

Zayn and I have been hugging and kissing for what felt like minutes, but apparently we had been gone for half an hour. So we decided to go check on the lads and get the hell out of here. Suddenly something hit me: Harry. I mean not literally, but I totally forgot about him! he was making me feel better and suddenly I rushed off, only thinking about Zayn. Maybe I should go and apologize, if he’s not too mad that is.

“Zayn?”

“Yes Li?”

“We need to go, the lads are waiting for us”

“I know” he said, looking a bit disappointed that our moment was already over. “I wish this moment would never end.”

“It doesn’t have to, because I’ll be next to you from now on.”

“Forever?” he asked with a smile that was meant for hiding his insecurity.

“Yes honey, forever.”

**********************************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry it took this long to update, but finals are finally over so I can commit myself to writing. I’m already working on my next chapter, so you won’t have to wait long for the next chapter. Please vote and comment so I know you still like it, and maybe some suggestions? Just let me know and I’ll take everything into consideration!!!! Btw: want me to continue the Nouis romance? Or just let it die out… let me know!