London

Twenty four hours, that was just about how long it took Luke to get to England, give or take, with waiting around for transit. To say he was exhausted was an understatement. His body was aching, he looked tired. The only thing that wasn't awful about the way he currently looked was his hair and that was only because he spent an extra fifteen minutes in the bathroom trying to style it so he didn't look so awful when meeting his boy friend for the first time. 

He carried his bag around his shoulder, it was a small sports bag because all of his other belongings should be coming soon. To say he was nervous or scared would be an understatement. All he could think about was 'what if this' and 'what if that.' He was so scared that Michael would not like him in real life because he wasn't as confident, nor was he so straight forward like he was when they texted. He was just a really clumsy, awkward 6'4 guy in real life who was too shy to ask for a bottle of water when he went out.

"Luke!" Michael hollared from a far distance. The red haird boy ran past everyone, bumping into a person or two before getting to his boyfriend. He jumped and wrapped his legs around the youngers waist, kissing him with everything he could. It was something both boys have wanted to do for such a long time but something neither could do because they lived so far away from each other, but now it was different. Now they will be living a 20 minute drive away from each other with nothing in their way.

- - - 

Whoop, a chapter and an epilogue left. (is that how its even spelt idek)

Not a question but I just wanted you guys to know, I love you guys so, so, so, so much. When you say you hate yourself, or you dislike yourself, it makes me so sad because you guys don't see how truly amazing you are.

Yes, I do understand and I do know I do not speak to all of you, and that I do not personally know any of you, but I can assure you, I know that your heart is gold and your intensions are pure. (when you're not reading gay smut at least). I know that you deserve so much in the world, I know you all deserve to be so happy. I know that some of you are sad, so sad you harm yourself. I want you to know that if you ever feel the urge to do so, you can always message me. I want you to know that there IS a bright side and one day, maybe not today or tomorrow, maybe not even next year, but maybe in a couple of years, after everything it will get better. I want you to know your life IS worth living and that one day there will be someone out there who won't know what to do without you by their side. 

I also want you to know I love you, and I always will. I want you to know that no matter what you do, no matter what you say, I will always be there for you. I just want you to know that.