Skype

"What are you doing still awake, Luke?" Michael asked. His voice was filled with concern. He didn't want his best friend tired, not at a time like this. He knows how horrid school was, which was why he decided to take music as his college degree. He couldn't handle the endless amount of Maths he was meant to be taking and the never ending work, but a part of him believed it was because he took high level maths in high school.

"I've got a physics paper due, and I'm almost done, but not completely. Like I've been working on it for two weeks now, and I can't seem to get the answer correct and it's bothering me so much," Luke replied in a whining tone. He was tired, he's stayed up till midnight for the past two weeks and has had to wake up at five in the morning to continue the work he could not get done the night before. It seemed like a repeating cycle the past two weeks and he wanted nothing more than to just quit.

"Sleep, baby. You need it. Seriously, just take the day off tomorrow. You can't give the paper in if you were not here," Michael replied. Luke's heart fluttered at the nickname. Everytime they spoke, Michael semeed to have a new petname for Luke and every time Luke's heart started pounding so fast, so hard he thought it was going to come out of his body.

Luke thought about Michael's suggestion and wanted so badly to just give in, but he knew if he gave in the he couldn't speak to Michael because he would be asleep and by the time Luke work up Michael would be heading off bed.

"No, it's fine. I can get this done," he replied with a stern tone. While a small part of him was staying up just to get this stupid paper done, the other part of him was mainly doing this because he would be speaking to Michael while finishing it off.

- - - 

THIS GOT 1K READS IM CRYING