Skype

"Michael, why the fuck are you awake?" Luke asked. It was about one am in England, Luke knew that because he learnt the time difference to know when to call Michael or talk to Michael in general. Luke also knew Michael wasn't big on sleeping late. He always woke up so early because of uni so he had a tendancy to fall asleep quite early too.

"I didn't want to sleep until I heard your voice," Michael said. His voice was tired and he was grateful that Luke could not see him at the moment. His eyes were barely open, all he wanted to do was sleep but Luke came first, Luke always came first.

"Go to sleep, baby, I'll be here in the morning," Luke said. He wanted the boy to be healthy and he knew if he stayed up late that could not happen. 

"No," Michael said. He didn't want to sleep, he wanted to talk to Luke, he wanted to hear Luke laugh and giggle. Although what he wanted and what his body wanted were two different things. Michael's eyes shut close and Luke was speaking softly, telling him to sleep. Within a couple of minutes all Luke could hear were the soft snores coming out of Michael's lips and smiled. 

"Goodnight, sunshine. I love you," Luke whispered and closed the skype call.

- - - 

Last update for the day because I have to go back to studying now. Only four sciences and two humanities exams left to go!!!!!