Skype

"Sup," Luke asked. They've been skyping more often lately and it's made Luke more than just happy. Everytime he spoke to Michael, he couldn't help but smile. He found that everything the now red haired boy did made him smile and he had no shame in that.

"Trying to figure out what to wear," Michael replied. While Luke was smiling like an idiot, Michael was going through his closet trying to figure out what to wear. It wasn't that he was going on, it was just that he couldn't stay naked all day, especially with his siblings around.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked, a little bit sad that Michael would possibly be leaving him. 

"No where, I'm just naked," Michael said, chuckling.

"So I'm skyping you naked?" Luke asked, raising his eyebrow. It wasn't like Michael could see him anyways. All they ever did was voice call.

"Yeah."

"Oh," was all Luke could choke out. He couldn't believe that the only thing that stopped him from seeing his crush's junk was a camera and all he could think about was how much he wished Michael's laptop gliched and his camera somehow magically turned on.

"What?" Michael asked, taking out a pair of clean boxers he found underneath a pile of clothes in his closet.

"Nothing."

- - - 

I haven't updated in so long and im so sorry i have exams and i just it sucks a lot.