Chapter 4 - So many questions

Ignore my mistakes plz.....
No one's Pov

Yeonjun was sitting in the town's library while waiting for Soomi , Yeonjun decided to show the dairy to Soomi , so she can read it too " Hey man " Soomi sat beside him on the chair...she pats his back " So ,where is the dairy " She said straight forward... Yeonjun took out the dairy from his bag and give it to Soomi .

Soomi opened the dairy " okay , I'm going to read these pages , till that do something else , we will read together after that....and I don't want you to stare at me while I'm reading " Yeonjun sighed heavily and stood up from the chair " I will be back " He said and left without waiting for Soomi's answer .

After 30 minutes Yeonjun came back and looks at Soomi who was looking really shocked " What happened to you ?" Soomi came out if her thoughts " it's just...nothing " She said and sighted...Yeonjun sat beside her on the chair "now,  Let's continue together " Soomi nodded and opened the Dairy again.

Apirl 7th, 2001

Dear Diary ,

I always think that how can your own relations can betrays us...like my father cheated on the mother and kicked her out of the house...and bring that's same woman he cheated with to house , saying that she is our new mother...I don't like her...but I can't hate her too because my mother filled my heart with so much love that there is no space for hate for any one in my heart.

I am writing this today because , my step mom beaten me today, why?...yeah because I didn't tell her that I will start at Jungkook's house...but it's not the first time she did that to me...the day Jungkook came to my house for the first time...she did the same thing....

Taehyung Pov

6th May, 1998.

I was waiting for Jungkook sitting in the living room , dad and nany was sitting on the couch and my siblings playing with word games " Taehyung , you can stay home from here after...I will manage someone else to help me " My dad said and stood up from the couch....I was shocked , he never talked to me this softly .

" I'm leaving now " I nodded at him and stood up " Your mother is out with her friends...I don't know when she will be back " he said this time little harassly " Okay " I simply said...he gave him his coat and again was walking towards the living room when I heard Jungkook names .

I turned around and looks at Jungkook who was looking very nervous " Yes Uncle...how are you ?" he asked my dad...wow he is talking politely with my dad huh " I'm fine" Dad opened the door widely for so he can enter in the house " Come in" He said...he entered into the house nervously looking around .

" Hi " I said to him , he waved at me...we entered into the living room , dad behind us...weird thing , he was smiling, like he never smiled looking at me " Sit down'  of course my dad said...and Nany looking at Jungkook slightly smiling...my aunty also came from her room and sat beside Nany.

Jungkook took off his bag and sat on the couch " Jungkook that's my aunty , my Nany....dad " I introduced him to others " These two are my lovely sisters Taehee and Juno...my brothers Lee, Taehyun and you know about Kai , Jungkook smiled slightly.

" Offer him some Tea " Nany said , I nodded and was about to go the kitchen but Jungkook stoped me " No ,it's okay...I just had before I came here...No No " He said looking at Nany" I sighed " How about a piece of cake ?" Dad hummed " Yes yes give him...have some tea too....I will leave now " He turned towards Jungkook .

" I have to go to the shop " Jungkook nodded and dad left...I went to the kitchen....I heard their conversation when I was in the kitchen " So who is whining?" Jungkook asked them..." Kai " I heard Taehee said " How are feeling now Kai...Taehyung told me that you were sick " Wow he is talking to them very nicely but never talked to me like this .