Chapter 2- First Meeting

Ignore my mistakes plz

No one's Pov

Yeonjun looked so confused looking at the dairy " Who is Jeon Jungkook? Dad and uncle never told me anything about him " He mumbled to himself " should I read it ? But it's personal dairy " It went like this for 10 minutes " Let's just read it Yeonjun " He said and flip the page .

Yeonjun Pov

I flip the page and start reading the dairy , The cover of the dairy looks old and dusty while the pages inside are neat and clean..just how a new diary looks from inside....the writing of that  person is also really neat and beautiful.

Dear Dairy ,

My name is Kim Taehyung , I am 22 years old....okay enough about me....I never wrote any journal in my 22 years of life, but now...I decided to write one about the person who gifted me this Dairy, Jeon Jungkook....its been 2 years when I met him....and I remember the every detail about our first meeting .

Taehyung Pov

April 5th, 2001

" Taehyung , be back before 5...you know that I need you at my store " my father said seriously, without any emotions on his face , I sigh " Yes , Papa " He just nodded and again start doing his work .

My father really never loved me , He just hate me and my mother...I lives with my father and step mother...I have two brothers and two sisters , younger then me...I love them... because of them I still bear all of my problems...I should have run away from this house long time ago....but I didn't because of my siblings .

" Oppa Oppa ! " I turn around and look at my little Taehee...I smiled at her and kneeled before her " Hey cutie....you want me to bring something for you " She immediately nodded , it's her habit , when she gets excited he nods continuously " CANDY " She giggled ,  I smile looking at the sparkles in her eyes .

I caresses her hairs " Be good, and Oppa will bring candies for you " She nodded and ran away....I picked up my bag from the table and starts walking towards the front door.....After sometime I reached my favourite place , library....the only place that calms me.

" Hey Tae " I smiled at Kong uncle , he works in the library  , I greeted him back " So , what are you going to read today ? " He asked me with his usual bright smile " Again same thing , will talk to Jimin and Yoonji if they are here and complete my books " I said while smiling .

" Good , now I would hold you for long...go and find your friends , and I will continue my work " I nodded and left from there , as I was walking I suddenly bumped into someone..making mine and that person's books fall " I-I'm sorry " I looked up and saw a boy , same as my age .

" No no it's okay , it was also my fault " He picked up his and mine books from the floor and gave me my books " I'm sorry again " He said one last time and left , he was looking so sad , and maybe he was crying too...I shook my head , stop it Tae .

I turned around and immediately found Jiminie and Yoonji....again they are fighting , sometimes I think that why even  they hang out together if they don't like each other...I made my way towards them " Hey " I said and sat beside Jimin and Infront of Yoonji " Hey idiot " Yoonji said , I rolled my eyes .

" You are late today , everything alright ? " Jimin asked me in a worried tune , I nodded at him " Don't worry Hyung...it's just Papa and I also bumped into someone just now " He nodded and smiled " careful next time " He said " Look who is saying , the one who always fall while walking and even while sitting on a chair " Yoonji said and smirked looked at Jimin.

Jimin glared at her " why don't you just sleep , the only think you are perfect in " This time Jimin said while smirking....Yoonji scoffed at him " at least I am perfect in something, not like you " And like this they again start fighting, but they are the people who truly loves me and care about me ....not like my parents, who care only about ownselves.

~~~~~
After a long threatening day, I am back from library and my father's shop , I went to the shop with my things as I got late because of Jimin and Yoonji unexpected plans, I had to hear 1 hour hour straight scolding from my father .

I sigh and put my books on the table and went straight to take a shower to relax my body....after taking the shower , I changed into my night wear and made my way to the table to see my bag , I have to give Taehee her candies....as I was finding candies in my bag ,I noticed a dairy .

" I think this dairy belongs to that boy I bumped into today " I was getting curies that what he have written in the dairy....after fighting with my angel and devil ,I decided to open the dairy and read it....I opened the last page.

March 20,1998.

Dear Dairy ,

It has been long since I wrote,so much goes on all the time in my head but finding the space to confide is difficult or you can just call me lazy...I don't know everything happens around seems like a movie ,I find myself hard to involve into the things I don't want to do, and when I do it's painful, everything is too unreal.

Hoseok and Mina told me that I'm their only good true friend.maybe it's because don't judge people when they share something with me about themselves, and trust me....

But there's something I really hate, I'm always on other's side when they need me but when it's my turn-- when I need someone every one showed me their backs. Literally, no one was with me. It really hurts you know.. don't get me wrong Mina and Hoseok are really good friends..maybe everyone is really busy with their own problems...

Yeonjun Pov

I was little shocked reading the dairy , Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung .....I continue to read the dairy.

That night ,I didn't sleep but thought about Jeon Jungkook.....he looked so lost when I bumped into him...and also that he looked like he was crying for hours....the only thought which was running around my mind was....Who are you Jeon Jungkook......

Kim Taehyung ,
Apirl 5th,2001

_________________
Chapter 2
_________________

Here is the second Chapter , hope you like it .

This book will update once in a week :)

Any thoughts?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰