Chapter 13 - Looking for Mr Jeon

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" you should focus on your summer project Yeonjun " Taehyung said to Yeonjun, they both was having breakfast together... Yeonjun felt happy seeing his father finally opening up with his feeling to him " I am don't worry Dad " He said to him and smiled, who give him a slight smile back.

Later that day, Yeonjun and Soomi made their way to Joy's new house " Please sit down, I will call mam " The maid said to them.... Yeonjun and Soomi bowed to her slightly....and sat on the couch.....after a minute, Joy came down smiling.... somehow she felt happy seeing Soomi in her house.

" Soomi you came to mee-" but Soomi cut her off and stood up " I'm not here to meet you....We need to ask you something " Joy's smile fell....but of course she deserves this cold behavior of Joy " Sit down " Joy said to her...who once again sat back down with Yeonjun, who sat awkwardly seeing them being cold with each other.

" We want Mr Jeon Jungkook's address, He was there in your wedding " Yeonjun said to her who looks at him with frown " As far as I remember...he came with his friends and was not personally invited " Soomi and Yeonjun glance at each other " So you fuxking don't know the address?" Soomi asked getting frustrated.

" I need to ask my husband " Joy said to her who shrugged " Than go ahead...we don't have all day you know " Soomi said to her like the husband word didn't effected her at all....Joy stood up, meanwhile Yeonjun sighed seeing Soomi " Will you calm down " He said to her.

But in return she glared at him " what the fuxk do you think I'm doing! These people are messing up with my mind " She said to him making him sigh heavily... Joy came back with a paper in her hand " I couldn't get Mr Jeon's address but here is his friend's address " Soomi snached the paper from her.

And looks at the address, Yeonjun stood up and bowed to her " Thanks Joy " Joy smiled at him...taking the paper they went out of her house " Jung Mina? Wasn't that Myoui Mina?" Yeonjun looks at the name and frowns " it was Myoui Mina " He said and they both look at each other " no freaking way!" They both yelled together.

••• Time Skip •••

" This is it! This is the house " After wandering for hours, they finally found the house......Soomi was the most happiest this whole time " I can't breath will you stop running please " Yeonjun said trying breath properly....Soomi ignored him and looks at the house in front of her.

" B•tch this is going to be my dream house " She said but of course Yeonjun Ignored him and rang the bell....They stood there for few seconds when the door finally opened and they was met with a man having a really pretty face and shiny like a sun " Dude I think I fall in love " Soomi whispered to Yeonjun who hits her back.

They stood there for few seconds when the door finally opened and they was met with a man having a really pretty face and shiny like a sun " Dude I think I fall in love " Soomi whispered to Yeonjun who hits her back

"Can I help you?" He asked them in a polite tone.... Yeonjun bowed to him and pulled Soomi to...He looks at the man " We are looking for Jung Mina, does she leave here?" Yeonjun asked him who nodded showing them a bright smile " Yeah, she is my wife....My name is Jung Hoseok ".

Hearing that Soomi choked " Please come in " Hoseok said to them...Yeonjun once again bowed and followed Hoseok behind " Honey someone is here to meet you " Hoseok yelled.... Yeonjun and Soomi looks around the living room, seeing Hoseok's wedding picture and many pictures with Jungkook too.

" Why are these people so beautiful " Soomi whispered to him who was now close to Kill Soomi " Yes?" She smiled at them slightly " My name is Kim Yeonjun and she is my best friend Jeon Soomi " Yeonjun introduced them " we met Mr Jeon Jungkook at o...

" Why are these people so beautiful " Soomi whispered to him who was now close to Kill Soomi " Yes?" She smiled at them slightly " My name is Kim Yeonjun and she is my best friend Jeon Soomi " Yeonjun introduced them " we met Mr Jeon Jungkook at our friend Joy's wedding " Yeonjun said to them.

They both nodded " Okay let me correct him, she is my ex not friend " Mina and Hoseok glance at each other " actually...we wanted to meet him " Yeonjun speaks up again " Meet him? But why?" Hoseok asked them.... Yeonjun gulped and looks at Hoseok " My father's name is Kim Taehyung " Yeonjun said which was enough for them to understand.

" You can leave, we don't want to talk anything about him " Hoseok said to them but Yeonjun stopped him " Please let me explain....just for once " He pealded to him who looks at his wife....Mina nodded " okay you have five minutes " he said to Yeonjun...who sighed in relief.

Yeonjun told them everything about the journal and how Taehyung married his mother....all of the things happened in these years....Mina and Hoseok explained that They always thought Taehyung left without saying anything to Jungkook, that's the reason why they hated Taehyung.

" That day, when Jungkook got to know Taehyung left....He went insane " Mina said to them...Soomi and Yeonjun glance at each other and than looks at Mina " What exactly happened that day?" Yeonjun asked her....Mina lower her head and gulped " That day-"

______________________
Chapter 13

Maybe this book Is going to finish soon

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰