Chapter 15 - Surprise

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Yeonjun! " Taehyung sighed looking at his son who was smiling at him sheepishly " where are you both going again?" Taehyung asked him who laughed nervously " Somewhere! Bye " Saying this Yeonjun run away before Taehyung could say something.... Taehyung sighed shaking his head.

30 minutes later Yeonjun and Soomi was standing in front of Jungkook's house, They ring the doorbell and after sometime a lady came out having annoyed look on her face " Why these oldies look freaking hot " Soomi whispered to Yeonjun who sighed heavily hearing his friend.

" What do you wait kids?" She asked them yawning " Sorry to disturb you early morning....we are here to meet Mr Jeon Jungkook " Yeonjun said to her who frowns " and who are you?" She asked him again " actually we wanted to meet him so their friend Hoseok and Mina gave us this address " Yeonjun said handing her the address.

She looks at them " You are Taehyung's son?" Yeonjun and Soomi glance at each other with a hint of surprise " How do you know?" Yeonjun asked her " Hoseok informed me, get in " She said and opened the door widely for them, without delaying they entered into the house.

" By the way my name is Park Yoonji " Hearing that they both looks at her " My dad's best friend?" She nodded her head " Now I'm married to Park Jimin...I suppose you also know about them " They nodded their head surprised to know, these people who hated each other married.

" That's weird to hear you two married " Soomi said being herself receiving a slap from Yeonjun, making her roll her eyes " My advice.... never get drank and have s*x with your boy best friend or him " Soomi looks at Yeonjun " Nah don't you very...I'm really gay for that " Yeonjun was not sure about saying anything now.

" I like yeah, anyways back to Jungkook....He is out for his work right now " Yoonji said to them and took a seat in front of them " Let me tell you...he still loves Taehyung... much more than before...the reason why he never married anyone " Yoonji explained them everything, they listened to everything silently.

" Actually we do have a plan, he also met them so it would be easy " Soomi said to her who nodded " Good, that's his work address...You can easily find him there " Yeonjun took the card from Yoonji... surprised " That's our freaking college library " Soomi said shocked.

" Really? He just joined last month...He loves library and also he likes remembering about the memories he had with Taehyung " Yoonji said sighing sadly.... Yeonjun and Soomi glance at each other and than at Yoonji " Actually we do need your help " Yeonjun said to her.

••• Time Skip •••

Yeonjun looks around his college's Library, looking for Jungkook....Soomi went to Taehyung as the plan and Yoonji, Hoseok , Mina along with Jimin was proceeding the other part of the plan....and there he saw him Jungkook, his future father.

Without any delay, Yeonjun rushed to him " Mr Jeon " Yeonjun called him...who turned around and smiled at Yeonjun silently " You I remember you " Yeonjun smiled at him, They both talked for sometime, Yeonjun looks at the time " I want you to come with him somewhere " Yeonjun said to him who frowns.

" what? Where?" He asked but Yeonjun grabbed his wrist " Just come with me " Saying this Yeonjun dragged him out who was confused by his sudden behavior... Yeonjun helped him in getting inside car who sighed heavily decided to stay silent...after sometime Jungkook looked out of the window seeing a big mansion.

On the other hand, Soomi also looks at the time mentally smirking....She was also dragging Taehyung with him " Soomi where are you taking me?" Taehyung asked her sighing " Like I said special place " Taehyung rolled his eyes hearing her " Soomi that's what you said and drive all around the city now we are back at my mansion, from where we started"

Taehyung said to her who glared at him " I'm a Jeon just trust me " Hearing that Taehyung stayed silent...Soomi lead him to his library and pushed him inside the library locking the door " Yah Soomi " Taehyung called out and sighed, Jungkook was already locked in hearing a familiar voice.

Turned around....Seeing him, Taehyung for whom he cries every night wanting to hold him in his arms.... praying just to meet him again for once, Now he was seeing him in front of his eyes " T-Taehyung " He whispered out.... Taehyung turned his head seeing Jungkook...seeing him.

He felt his time froze, They both couldn't believe their eyes....19 years, 19 years they spend their time always thinking about each other....crying praying to see each other for once... unknowingly their feet moves their self walking towards each other.... their eyes filled with tears.

Seeing each other after so close " I must be dreaming " Taehyung mumbled and leaned his hand towards Jungkook face and place it on his cheek who placed his hand over Taehyung closing his eyes letting his tears fall... A sob left from Taehyung's mouth he instantly warpped his arms around Jungkook.

Hugging him tightly, Jungkook hugged him back tightly...Soomi, Yeonjun along with Yoonmin, Mina and Hoseok smiled looking at them " Everything ready?" Soomi whispered to Hoseok who nodded his head " 3....2....1 "

_____________________
Chapter 15

How was it?

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰