Chapter 12 - Dreamed of you beside me

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Yeonjun entered into his house and saw his father....Taem- Taehyung sitting on the couch reading another random book " Dad " Yeonjun called his name softly who looks at him " your dinner is on the table " Taehyung said and went back to his book... Yeonjun just nods even Taehyung couldn't see it.

Yeonjun silently ate his dinner, his eyes not leaving Taehyung....it was passed 10, Yeonjun was sitting on his bed....staring at the journal in his hands....Taking a deep breath he stood up and decided to ask his father about everything...it's all so fustrating hurting his brain.

He knocked on the door and Waited, after a minute Taehyung opened the door and looks at Yeonjun " What happened son?" Taehyung asked him in a soft tone who gulped and takes out the journal in front of him which he was hiding behind his back, seeing the familiar journal.

Taehyung looks at his son, who noticed how tears filled his father's eyes " W-where did you get that?" Taehyung asked in a shaking tone... Yeonjun hand it to Taehyung who instantly grabbed it from him " It this true your name is Taehyung and not Taemin?" Taehyung looks at Yeonjun.

Seeing him looking dead in his eyes, Taehyung just slightly nodded his head.... Finally it's fine to tell his son the truth " You loved Jungkook right?" Hearing the name Taehyung closed his eyes....it's been years since he heard that name " True....But I still love him " Taehyung said to him and smiled sadly.

" Than why you agreed to marry Mom? And had me?" Taehyung opened the door widely for his son and sign him to enter who did, this was the first time Taehyung entering into Taehyung's room....He saw Jungkook's photo frame on the nightstand.

" Sit down, I will tell you everything " Taehyung said to him sat down on the bed, Taehyung taking a seat beside him " That day when I arrived to New York...I met your mother....She was pregnant with you " Hearing this Yeonjun looks at his father in disbelief, tears filling with tears.

" She was a great woman, She was raped by her classmate..resulting she was pregnant with you.....But Yeonjun she loved you a lot....her parents forced her to abort but she never did...and the only solution was her getting married " Taehyung stopped and glance at his son... holding his hand.

" They forced us to marry and after an year...She died while giving birth to you " Taehyung explained him everything....so all along, Taehyung was not his father....he was living in a lie, but truth to be told.... Taehyung always loved Yeonjun as his own son.. . after all he was the only one left in his dark world, giving him a little happiness.

" T-than after Mom died why didn't you try to find Jungkook again? " Yeonjun asked him who bites his lower lip " I did, but he was already gone and I broke all my ties with my parents and siblings, I cared about them but they never cared about me " Taehyung said to him who chuckled sadly.

" Me and Soomi met Jungkook today " Hearing that Taehyung looks at him, his eyes filling with hope " He was smiling, but his eyes was showing something else " Yeonjun looks at him father who was Sobbing by now, How much he missed the younger...his love his Jungkook.

" But it's too late he must be already married " Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's photo frame, showing it to Yeonjun " He was the only person who used to understand me...he made me happy....He was special " Taehyung said caressing the photo frame, Yeonjun felt hurt seeing his father cry.

He was special " Taehyung said caressing the photo frame, Yeonjun felt hurt seeing his father cry

Why didn't the society let them live with each other happily.....Love has no gender...but society was too blind to see that " Why didn't Jungkook came to meet you at airport Dad? " Yeonjun once again asked " I don't know Yeonjun....I don't know " He said and chuckled sadly.

After talking with his father, Yeonjun left for his room....He called Soomi and told her everything " than the only thing we can do now is to meet Joy and ask her about Mr Jeon " Soomi said on the other line at which Yeonjun hummed " I will meet you tomorrow than " Yeonjun said to her and hangs up the call.

On the other hand, Taehyung read the journal once again...all the memories never left his mind, He still remember the day Jungkook made love to him.....Tears build up in his mind....He again wants to become one with him....He again wants to feel the love....He wants to see Jungkook smiled.

He wants to hug him and never let him go.

_____________________
Chapter 12

From now on I will update a lot so hope you can handle it

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰