Chapter 10 - The Love and More

Ignore my mistakes plz...

I hope you get better Unnie kasuniisanka

No one's Pov hi

Dear Diary,

I used to ask Jimin only one think that, Do you ever feel physically sick because you think you are not good enough for anyone for can't do anything right, no matter how hard you try? This is how I used to think...because seeing my father abusing my mother and them splitting away me living with my step mom and siblings, everyday trying to help them out

But in return, I only got cold words, I am not worth it...but after meeting Jungkook, my life got another meaning...I starts feeling loved, knowing that yes I am worth....Seeing gentle he was with me, our relation wasn't just about liking, it was something real different.

Taehyung's POv

After what happened on Jungkook's birthday, we got even more close...Sometimes he gives me love letters and gifts even I always stop him but he never listen " Yes Hyung, I told you I will be there " Jungkook was talking with his hyung, Namjoon...I was at his home, we were alone his parents was out of city.

I was sitting down on the ground, leaning towards the bed, Jungkook was sitting on the bed, moving his fingers in my hair, I tilt my head and peck on his lips teasingly who glared at me warning me that he was talking but I smiled teasingly and one again peck him, he lost at me " Y-yes Hyung I am listening " .

He said I silently laughed seeing him zoning out, I once again peck him " You know what Hyung, I will call later " saying this he disconnected, He looks at me, holding back my laugh I grabbed the phone " What? Why you cut the call? Come on what's the number " He grabbed the phone from my hand and puts it on the table.

He stared at me with his beautiful eyes, which made me really flustered " I'm going home " I was about to get up but he pulled me down on his lap " What? I am getting late " I said but he nuzzled his face in my neck " Don't leave " He whispered to me...Feeling weak and submissive under his touch and voice I stopped struggling.

He places butterfly kisses on my nap loving towards my neck, I tilt my head to give me all of the excess....nibbling my jaw he moved towards my lips, his eyes was staring at them and without wasting much time, We leaned in and our lips met, moving in sync....this was our official first kiss, beside small pecks on head and lips.

He slides his hands inside my waist, making me gasp at the sudden touch on my body, This kiss wasn't rough no tounge involved....He tilt my head and bites my neck slightly, making me moan.....I flinched hearing a honk coming from the window of the room, Jungkook stops and looks at me " I should leave now " I said and stood up.

Hiding my blush and walked out before he could say something....When I got home, I had to leave for college I had a festival...seeing my self in mirror I saw slight purple marks on my shoulder making me even more flustered...after taking a shower in came out and Taehee called me " Jungkook called for you " There was hate in her voice.

Ignoring her I grabbed the phone from her and told her to go out, I smiled " Hey love " I said " Was it okay" I frowns " what?" I asked him confused " i mean, I don't want to enforce myself on you " His voice was shaking " Hey? Why are you saying all of this " I said to him " I told know what just happened to me, I couldn't control....it's just " He paused.

" I just don't want to lose you just because of a silly mistake " I sighed " What mistake, it was okay " I tried to make him underneath " but he left so suddenly, I thought maybe I made you... uncomfortable " Hearing this I can understand how much he loves me " Baby, I just came because I had leave for college, there is nothing like that " I said to him.

But I heard sniffing, which made me really sad and hurt knowing what he was thinking " hey don't cry, love, everything is alright " I said " Will you m-meet me tomorrow?" I smiled, he never turn into a baby " Of course I will " I said " okay bye " I lower my head....He must be crying, just over thinking...I grabbed my bag and turned around to leave but saw Taehee.

" Where are you going?" She asked me, I frowns what happened to her " College, see you later " Saying this I walked out of the house...I rang the bell reaching Jungkook's house, after few seconds he opened the door...I saw his eyes they were red " you didn't go you college?" I stared at him for sometime " I will " I simply said.

I entered into the house and closed the door behind me " I thought we will meet tommorow?" He said to me, his head was hanging low " we will everyday " I said and waits for him to say something " You look pretty " He said in a small voice, his head still hanging Low... without saying anything I moved towards him.

He was leaning back in the wall, I cupped his face and place a deep kiss on his lips and pulled away, finally he looks at me...I caresses his face " I hate seeing you cry, never cry okay " I said and placed kisses on both of his eyes, like he always do to me " you mean a lot to me " I placed a kiss on his temple, I holds his hand and placed a kiss on

His hand, the day he confessed to me, I still remember how he kissed my hand and my cheeks....I looks at him, seeing how he was staring at me with teary eyes...I guide his hand towards my waist... without wasting anytime he turned me around, now I was leaning against the wall..our lips locked....I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

And that moment, the world stop spinning as his lips met mine, I forgot to breath

Lovers don't finally meets somewhere, they are in each other all along

- Rumi

________________________
Chapter 10

What do you think about this chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰