Chapter 11- Love Letters and Separation

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Dear Diary,

Three ago something happened....and That was my worse nightmare....right now I'm in a plane....which is take me to New York...away from My Jungkook...I broke him....I miss him.

Taehyung's POV

" promise me, you will come tommorow and meet me " I smiled and him and nodded " Of course " I said and stood up from the bench... Jungkook peck my lips " Bye " I waved at him and made my way to my house...when I opened the door I saw Taehee glaring at me..my father sitting on the sofa while My step mother glaring at me.

" where have you been?" She asked me in range...I looks at them confused " Library " I simply said...but than in return I felt a sharp pain on my cheek...holding my cheek a looked at my father who just slapped me " Lair! " My step mother scoffed and throw the love letters and gifts Jungkook gave me.

" You shameless boy! " I whimper when she pulled me towards my room by my hair and pushed me inside my room " You are not leaving this room! " she locked the door when I begged her to stop.... I don't care I just want my letters and gifts back " please open the door " I begged them and knocked of the food for hours but they didn't listened to me.

Two days I was left alone starving....By know I know they already burned my cards and letters....I couldn't do anything but just cry...I want Jungkook, I miss him...I only need him....it was midnight when I heard a knock on my window... frowning I made my way to the window and saw Jungkook...I hurriedly open the window.

And when he came inside I hugged him tightly and once again broke into sobs and tears " Hyung Hyung, it's okay " He hugged me back and kissed my head...We sat on the bed and made me sit on his lap... caressing my back from time to time he pulled away and looks at me " Here eat this " He hand me an apple.

" D-did you eat? " I asked him he shakes his head sighing " W-Why?" He peck my lips " How could I eat when you were starving here "  I looks at him my eyes once again filling with tears...He wipes my tears " Don't cry...it hurts me too " He leaned towards my neck and placed butterfly kisses " You don't know what you are to me " .

I warped my arms around him and hugged him tightly " Who told your?" I asked him without pulling away from hug " Taemin " We spend sometime together.....I really wanted to run away with Jungkook forever....but...He left after sometime.... promising me that he will meet be tommorow again and we will run away together.

I hid my face in kness and than heard the door opening.....I looked up seeing my father and step mother " You are going to leave for New York today " My step mother said...I tried to say something but my father beat me up with his belt....I tried my best.... but they didn't listened to me.

They beat me up....and changed my name from Taehyung to Taemin...my new identity...I tried to contact Jungkook...but it was like he disappeared from my life....They wanted me to marry someone, a girl....It was my sister the one I loved the most Taehee who told everything to my so called parents....I hate them...they are not my family.

No one's Pov

Soomi looks at Yeonjun after reading the last page of the diary.....So all along it was Yeonjun's father Taemin....No Taehyung, whose story they were reading....no wonder away He never saw his father smiling " Mr Jeon and Dad loved each other " Yeonjun mumbled..Soomi hugged him.

" Soomi, I want Dad and Mr Jeon to meet again " Yeonjun said after 15 minutes of silence " What?" Soomi looks at him confused " What Soomi? Of course you know how it feels to get separated with your loved ones...Your lover got married today.....we need to solve this and make them one again " Soomi sighed heavily and nodded " Let's do it than "

____________________
Chapter 11

So this story is short like I told you

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰