✨ Epilogue ✨

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov 

Two bodies tangles up under a warm blanket, Jungkook bare arms were warpped around Taehyung's bare waist ... Taehyung turned around and placed a peck on his husband's lips " Get up, I need to leave for office " Taehyung whispered to Jungkook who shook his head still sleepy and pulled Taehyung closer.

Taehyung sighed but smiled, this was their usual morning routine... Jungkook being lazy and Taehyung getting late for office, They both got married 3 months ago.... Both of them was finally together after years of suffering...at the end both of them were in each other arms again.

It all happened when Jungkook proposed to Taehyung with the help of Yeonjun and Soomi.... Taehyung was crying to hard, For years he dreamed of it...deep down He was living his life as Jungkook's husband...it may seems like cringe romantic movie...but Taehyung's his whole life was Jungkook.

" Come on, Get up " Taehyung said to him who whined and shook his head which made Taehyung sigh...He tried to get up but Jungkook he pulled him down in his embrace and pulled him into a soft kiss... Taehyung eyes filled with tears... whenever Jungkook kisses him...It feels so unreal for him.

Jungkook pulled away and looks at him " Good morning " He whispered to him and wipes off his tears with his thumb " I am here with you... forever " Jungkook said and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead...He smiled and nuzzle his head in Jungkook's neck.

After their morning cuddle session, They both made their way to dinning area seeing Yeonjun and Jin " Good morning " Yeonjun greeted them smiling, They smiled back.... Jungkook pats his head and sat on his chair....Jin was still shocked about the whole thing happened without his presence.... His first reaction was.

"  What the hell happened after I left just for a week "

Yeonjun and Soomi was now officially graduated from college and was now applying for university, Jungkook was helping him a lot in looking for a good university.... Jungkook was now working of his dream of becoming an writer...while Taehyung he was still Number one CEO in Korea.

By now, people was open minded, didn't cared about Taehyung marrying Jungkook...They just wished them happiness... Taehyung and Jungkook wished they had this kind of open minded society back at their time...But now they are trying to forget about the bad past memories, Not those beautiful memories they had together.

" Both of you eat " Taehyung said to Yeonjun and Jungkook, who were busy in having a wistel match on the dinning table... Both of them obeyed Taehyung and ate silently making Taehyung smile....After their morning family breakfast.... Jungkook decided to drop his son and husband to work, like always.

Yeonjun decided to work in a restaurant for sometime " Be good and don't be nervous " Taehyung said to Yeonjun who nodded his head... nervous about his first day " And If someone bully you call me " Jungkook said to him in a serious tone making Yeonjun giggle... Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth with his palm.

" Ignore him,don't worry...just be your self fighting!" Taehyung said to him who nodded taking a deep breath... Yeonjun walked away.... Taehyung turned his head to Jungkook, he was still covering his mouth... Jungkook wiggles his eyes making Taehyung pull away his hands " I'm getting late " Taehyung said blushing, Jungkook chuckled And drives.

Jungkook got home after dropping Taehyung, even he was trying to hard to make Taehyung bunk his work but of course Taehyung was serious saying they are not in college anymore Jungkook smiled writing his novel....it's been years and still he couldn't finish it, it was about his Tae.

Meanwhile, Soomi was also writing a book...where she attacked all the pages of Taehyung's journal....She smiled naming it

The ' Other ' Love Story

___________________
The End

So that's it? I hope you liked it, it was the most difficult for me to right

So favourite chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰