Chapter 33: Roxy never lies

Roxy's POV
I sighed and looked at them hoping they would believe me." Bianca is the serpent." Everyone was silent. I read their faces, shock and it stayed like that for a few minutes until I realized, " You guys don't believe me."

"I do." Ray said and Schwoz nodded agreeing to him.

"Well I don't. How sure are you of this?" Henry said.

"A hundred percent." I said but he still frowned.

"I still don't believe it." He murmured. I looked at Jasper and Charlotte who looked completely confused.

"Sorry she's your girlfriend but she is. Did she tell you the reason why she disappeared during the dance? And I'm always hearing snake sounds when she's around but I ignore them. Plus she has human snake shedding under her bed."

"You broke into her house?" Henry asked angrily.

"Yeah. How else was I supposed to know?" I said in an obvious tone.

"I don't know how you did it back in Zambia but you don't just break into people's homes." He said raising his voice.

"Yeah I do so that I can protect the people around me." I screamed at him. He didn't even like this girl nowadays, clearly. Why couldn't he believe what I was saying?

"You're jealous." He said in fury and I looked at him like he was mad. Jealousy was not in my vocabulary.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Bianca and I." I laughed. And laughed. And laughed like a mad person.

"Me." I pointed at myself." Jealous of you two." I said pointing at him. I laughed again."Why?" I asked ready to hear his stupid answer. He seriously getting me angry.

"Because you have a crush on me."

I laughed some more making feel uneasy about himself." Who said that? You're not even sure of what you're saying. Aww......or did you actually believe what Blaire said that day. " I stood up and faced him." I have never and will never like you. Get that in your head. You think I dream of us locking lips? In your dreams." I spat as I started to walk away." Since none of my friends believe me, I might as well not stay here." I said as I went under the tubes and saying up the tube, leaving my stupid examples of friends.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
" They didn't believe you, did they?" She asked. I could almost hear the smirk in her voice.

"No they didn't. Happy now?" I growled. I was tired from walking around the forest a couple of times to cool down. I didn't feel like fighting.

" Of course. What did you expect? Henry loves me and his friends are my friends." I turned around to face her.

"No. He thinks he likes you. And his friends aren't your friends." I said in an obvious tone.

She scoffed." Honey you're just saying that to make yourself feel better. How sure are you?" I wasn't going to answer that question. Maybe I was just trying to make myself feel better. But what if Jasper and Charlotte believed me and they were just processing the info? I walked away from the long haired brunette devil not giving her any satisfaction. She had the upper hand, her and the tiger warrior. I realized I actually needed my friends, not only to defeat him but for their friendship.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
I had never felt so alone. I had always thought that being alone was the best thing, talking to yourself in your head, arranging ideas with no distractions but I felt lonely. I was obviously not going to show it. I opened the school doors and walked to my locker. Bianca was talking to Henry but I acted like I didn't even know them.