Chapter 32:Bitter Truth

Thanks to Ray and Blaire's statement the people of Swellview didn't hate us. Yet..... a voice in my head whispered. Piper was  ready to go on protest for us as she said  on Twitflash. Her and her man fans will follow us all the way, she had tweeted. I hoped she meant it because I was pretty sure until we defeat the tiger warrior there was obviously going to be another protest against us.

Right now, the beats to Jason Derulo's Mamacita were bouncing on to the walls and back as I watched Piper dance to the song. I was on one of the couches that had pulled back for a large dance space. I was sleepy, really sleepy and I was trying my best not to show it to her." I can't get this stupid dance move right!" I quickly opened my eyes to find a frustrated Piper. I yawned then stood up.

"Piper, why are you in this competition? Why do you dance?"

"To defeat Jana Tetrazzini."

"Seriously? That's shallow. Please don't tell me that's the real reason."

"Okay. I actually love dancing." I smiled at her answer.

"How about you try belly dancing? You can't dance to this song without a guy." I said as I stretched.

"I still can't do it."

"Okay. Let's not do it. Repeat the song." I said as I put myself in the same dance position as her. We danced for a while and when I saw someone enter the house, I did a split. Henry entered the house along with Bianca and he didn't glance at me one bit. They headed up to his bedroom and I frowned. I still didn't like her and now as she climbed up on the stairs she was smirking at me like she had done something to anger me. I didn't care if they were getting back together. At least not a lot.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
I flushed the toilet and went straight to the sinks only to find Bianca looking at herself in the mirror.  She immediately smirked when I reached  the sink, like she was waiting for something horrible to happen to me. There was something sinister and fishy about her lately and I couldn't figure it out. I had been watching her closely. I couldn't accuse her of anything till I caught her in the act." Hello Roxy."

"Hey. What can I do for you? I seriously don't want to waste my time talking to you." I told her.

"Okay fine." She said lightly." Stay away from Henry." She said in a dark voice and I swore for a few seconds her face shifted to have a few scales. She walked out swaying her long brunette hair. I froze. Bianca was the serpent? She couldn't be. She was so nice and annoying. It might have all been act, I told myself. Her character had just changed a few seconds ago so that had to mean something. I walked out of the washroom. I had to head back to class.

All throughout classes I couldn't stop thinking about her. Did the tiger warrior actually send her to watch us? It was lunch time and I watched as my friends sat down at the table chattering. Bianca and Henry were back together after their so called 'fight'. I wasn't sure if I told them any of them would listen. It was Bianca and she had been their friend since middle school. I  sighed  frustratedly. What lengths would the tiger warrior go to hurt me? Right now the only thing I knew he wanted was to kill me, so he could be the tiger warrior again. He wanted my power. I needed to confirm that she was going to be a threat, so I could be ready for anything.

" Hey people." Bianca said as she smiled. I didn't answer but continued to eat my food. They talked and I didn't join their conversation. I just kept on planning in my head what I was going to do." Roxy, what are you thinking about?" Everyone's attention went to me.

"Yeah you've been silent." Henry said.

"I'm just thinking about my stuff." I said as I stood up.