Chapter 6: School

Henry's POV
I was rummaging through my locker for my chemistry notebook. I saw Charlotte pass by me to head towards her locker. 'Yes' I thought excitedly, 'her annoying cousin is not coming.' But I wasn't so sure about it. After Charlotte finished getting her books she came to me.

"Hi."

"Hi. Is Roxy coming?"

"Obvious. What did you expect?"

I groaned." Dang it,why?"

"Because she came here to go to school."

"She hates me."I  said  as I pouted.

"That's because you said girls can't fight which reminds me." She came near me and pulled my ear.

"Ow!" I felt my ear. "Now my ear is swollen and probably red."

"Let's get to class. The bell is about to ring." She said  as she walked  away  from me.

We started our way to class when Mrs. Shapen appeared in front of us. I still couldn't believe she followed us to highschool. She was just weird. And disgusting.

"Henry Hart, you're being called in the secretary's office."

"Why?"I asked . It was too early  to  deal with  adults.

"Just go....... unless you want to help me rub this pimple cream on my back."

"Nope, I'm good." I said  in disgust.

As I headed towards the secretary's office,I heard arguing. I couldn't make out whose voice it was and why they were arguing. I opened the door to see Roxy and Charlotte's mom arguing. Roxy didn't turn around and I didn't want her to. From behind I could see what she was wearing. I couldn't lie to myself that I didn't like  her when she looked amazing  as she did.

"She looks beautiful, right?" I heard a voice say.

"Yeah, she does." I turned around to find the secretary who was a guy smiling at me." No, she isn't." I frowned. 

"Don't lie to yourself man." He said  with a grin.

"Let's stop talking about her, this is just getting weird. So why did you call me?" I asked.

"You're her school ambassador."

"What? That's impossible."I  said  as I glanced at her.

Then she shouted, "What? I am not going to allow you to make me look like a Barbie doll."

"And I'm not going to let you look like a girl ready to eat someone." Her aunt shouted back.

"That's their own problem!" Roxy said  exasperatedly.

"You either let me dress you up when you get back from school or I call your parents." Mrs. Page said  in a stern voice.

That shut Roxy up but I could see her shaking like she was trying not to get angry. But her shaking was...... weird, unnatural.

"Okay, Barbie doll it is." She said in  disgust.

"Yes, all the boys in your school will fall for you!" Mrs. Page said a little too excited like a teenage girl." You'll walk with Charlotte and her friends from school."

"Her friends, why?!?! I don't  like  them." But Mrs. Page didn't  hear any of it. She left. And when Roxy turned around, she looked like she was going to charge at me and rip me into pieces.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Apparently, I'm your school ambassador."

"What??!!!" She shrieked.