034

n/ sorry sorry for the late update 

8:38PM

"Stop leaving your damn shoes around," Harry annoyingly snapped, forcefully throwing one of my shoes into the corner of the room.

I stifled a laugh, knowingly. It was the third time he had tripped over the same shoe, and I never bothered to pick it up and neither did he. He never cleans, anyway.

I've decided to stop getting offended whenever he reacts to things with such force and disrespect. Of course, it won't be forgiven as usual, but I won't let it affect me. He's just so hard to get through, I'm forced to let most of it go in the end.

Eventually, I ignored it and found him slipping his t-shirt off quite angrily. The way he gets so infuriated by the smallest things makes me smile, and with flaw as he peered up at me just as I began to chuckle.

"You think this is funny?" He asked lowly, narrowing his pale green eyes.

I covered my mouth with the back of my hand, that hand clutched. He stared for a couple of more seconds when he shot forward to me, and I turned around as if to lessen his ability. Inevitably, I was picked up and tossed onto the bed, landing on my back -- my hair fanning messily across the mattress.

Nearly three seconds later, his warm body hovered over mine. I breathed in heavily from astonishment, laughing out when he continued to suffocate my reddening skin with his deep gaze. My eyebrows rose.

Whatever was that made me react this way to his familiar inhospitable character, it was surely more effective. I was over being offended and continuously upset over how his messed up personality was.

My hands slid up the skin right behind his shoulders, fingernails lightly scratching along the way. I visibly saw his tense body relax. The smooth, warm skin beneath my palms was interrupted by the feeling of his flexing muscles as he shifted, wrapping both of my legs around his waist like it was conventional.

I bit my bottom lip, digging my teeth lighting into with my eyes peering up into his. The chill rushing up my spine, familiar quench of excitement in my stomach.

Visibly amused, I murmured, "Stop getting so angry over everything. Laugh. Do you ever laugh, Harry?"

"I don't laugh," he answered huskily, dropping his hand down to my waist and grabbing hold of my hip later on. He squeezed my flesh and leaned his head down, our foreheads touching as he brushed his lips over my own.

I sighed heavily, slipping my fingers into his thick curls. "Why not?" I asked quietly.

Harry watched me carefully. "Nothing to laugh about. Now," he began, sliding his warm tongue across his bottom lip with eyes focused on mine. "Just shh," he murmured.

Our lips met in a hard, passionate impact of lust and desire. I let my eyes flutter closed with the only sensation strong enough to pull me into bliss -- his lips. I parted my mouth for him, allowing our tongues to enhance the deepening kiss.

Heat raised dramatically between us as he pulled from my mouth and let his warm, plump lips kiss a trail down my neck. My head lulled to the side, nearly moaning when he began to suck on the spot that sent heavier chills through me.

I gripped his curls tighter. He groaned quietly against my skin, making the ache appear between my legs. Just the sound and feel of him brought me completely under frustration for more of his mercilessly rebellious touch.

The heel of my right foot rubbed up and down the back of his legs, unable to stay still with his lips furiously kissing and sucking on my skin. When he had pulled away, I let my thumb trace the shape of his mouth, a darker shade of pink from our kisses.