009

His eyes watched me carefully as I exited the bathroom of the McDonald's we had stopped at on the way to the airport. I had an indescribable urge to use the restroom, and luckily he felt a little generous at the hour.

        I also threatened to piss in the car.

        He looked bored the second we met eyes. The way he treats me makes me feel bad, but I am a little sensitive, I guess. I can't pretend that nothing bothers me.

        "Let's go." He murmured.

        My hands were tucked into the pocket of my shorts as we made our way into the parking lot. I was afraid to ask him to buy me McDonald's, since the airplane food must be horrible. I'm afraid that will have to do, however.

       The drive to the airport was quiet and lonely. I felt as if a ghost was driving the car, and I had been it's company. A day's twenty four hours felt like a year's three hundred sixty five days with Harry.

        I wondered what Sicily would have in store for us. My father is currently there and so is my sister. I get to see her once more after a few months. She tends to hate everyone now because she's not granted freedom like most teenagers.

        There was an itch inside my bra, and in an attempt to cease it I went to scratch it. Inevitably having my hand inside my bra for a few seconds. Harry had remained seated as I tried to readjust my bra.

        I laughed a little at him when he had glanced at me only to find my hand down my shirt. He didn't find it amusing at all, and ended up using both of his hands to steer, his knuckles white from his intensive hold.

       "Harry, what's the first thing we have to do when we get to Sicily?" I asked him, interested as to where this investigation is going. They're obviously clueless as to the intentions of the enemy, and just like them I want to know the whats and the whys.

        He sighed heavily, moving his head from side to side, attempting to stretch the muscles in his neck.

        Like expected, he gave me no answer.

        "It seems to me that you'll probably immediately discuss the incidents with my father right?"

        "Catalina, shut up before I tape your mouth closed."

        "I don't see how you'll get tape." I remarked.

        "You're not helping yourself right now." He warned coldly.

        "I want answers, Harry." I persisted.

        Harry grunted in frustration, rubbing his thumb across his nostrils and pressing his plump, pink lips into a thin line. "Do me a favor, Dollface. Keep that mouth of yours closed or I'll stop this car and toss you into the fucking trunk."

        I turned green at his words. "W-what?" I stammered. Of the words Harry has said to me nothing has been more threateningly horrifying. There was no questioning the amount of will and motivation he had at this point. Harry was driven by a determination rare to mankind nowadays. He made a statement, but in his words it was a purely cold fact.

        "You seem surprised." He retorted. "I wouldn't dare to question what I'm capable of, Catalina. So keep the lips closed. Or you'll regret it."

        God, he makes me so bone - rattlingly crazy. So narrowed eyed with anger that all I see is red through the frustration blinding me. I am driven to fear as he stares me down with the beautiful green in his irises.