027

<  O F F I C I A L

        P L A Y L I S T  > give your suggestions if wished 

        01. "Take You Down" by Chris Brown [favorite atm]

        02. "F*ck You All the Time" by Jeremih [Shlohmo Remix] [Trailer Song]

        03. "Take You" (Acoustic) by Justin Bieber 

        04. "Tennis Court" (Flume Remix)

        05. "Jealous" by Nick Jonas 

        06. "Born to Die" by Lana Del Ray (Mosieur Remix)

        07. "Chains" by Nick Jonas 

        08. "Angels" by The XX (Hugelife Remix)

        09. "When Will I See You Again" by Shakka (Atmrac Remix)

        10. "Bulletproof" (Foamo Dubstep Remix)

        He trailed his slightly rough hands up and down the skin of my thighs. Our clothes ruffled against each other, touch increasing the rapid breaths that escaped our mouths every time we pulled away. When we went back in for more. And when my chest pressed further into his. 

        My fingertips dug into his tatted biceps, reluctant, yet filled with excitement. His lips were as soft, kissable, and skilled as every dream proposed. The apprehensive caution present before aired out through the cracked window. It felt shattered like the pieces of glass on the floor. 

        I let his hands grasp my waist, his grip squeezing my body like he meant to release the frustration from my body. The almost touchable stress flew like a cool breeze around us, and it forced chills up my spine. 

        Harry's skin was warm and smooth, the swirls of ink barely traceable. I let my mouth part lightly against his, and influenced his tongue to slip skillfully through my lips. I skimmed my hands up his shoulders, slowly tracing a path up to his neck. 

        With my legs still wrapped around his waist like previously, I felt him press his hands to the very low of my back. The more furiously our lips moved, the quicker the temperature would rise. Harry destroyed his anger with his kiss, and for once I found the strength to let my own frustration dissolve for just a little while. 

        He made no other move other than kissing me. I could not deny myself the feel of his lips and touch. For such an abrupt way of showing affection, the attempt was fulfilling. 

        "I'll never understand," he breathed heavily onto my lips as he spoke. My eyes were closed until seconds later when he made no other move to lock our lips again. I fluttered them open with nervousness and the slight churn in my stomach and the heat on my cheeks from embarrassment. 

        The pale green in his eyes locked with my own. I relaxed myself a little. I inhaled deeply and thoroughly. My hands moved against the skin of his tatted neck slightly, feeling a little more of his heavenly skin.

        "Why did you kiss me?" I asked quietly, fearful of his answer. If it was going to hurt, I wanted to know now rather than be hurt by bringing my hopes up through the time.

        Harry, as usual, frowned. With a hard stare, he lowly said, "Because it felt like the moment to do it. Why it felt that way, I'm not sure."