Q&A? Kind of? Idk Man.

Here is a little explanation for some of you who have been asking about me or about the book and certain things that I left to your imagination. Some of you will read this, some won't. Understandable!

PLEASE feel free to answer some of these yourselves!

1. What happened to Zayn? Why did he kill Mr. Gates and why at that time?

You can imagine the things that Zayn went through in this story and the things things he never spoke about on an emotional level. So he definitely had some reasons.

2. What happened to Paige? Where is she?

Well...Paige could be in Florida with her boyfriend who's six years older than her or she could he training to take over her dad's position. Never know. Lol but her character was never meant to play a major roll. Just another reason why Mr. Gates wasn't the ideal paternal figure.

3. Harry and Catalina...will there be some sort of continued version of this story?

I said this before, but um...no, don't think so. If I were to make one, it would probably be a book filled with little one shots of what their future would be like. But on the more broader, definite side...picture their future yourself. Whether you're sadistic as fuck and one of them dies or you're happy af and they have cute little children that DO NOT run away from Harry...your choice.

4. The title of the book...how'd you come up with it.

I needed someone that resembled old, remains, or something that was in the past. I thought the title was weird at first and some of you were like "wtf why is it called this" but then you found out in like the last two lines and I know that was a very very emotional bomb I just threw at you guys so very very sorry.

5. What were your thoughts on Catalina's character? Harry's? Louis? Zayn? Etc.

Catalina (Nicola Peltz) was very...intrusive and annoying to many of us at first. Because if she wasn't, her type of character would be hard to express some kind of chemistry with Harry's, which is a very...very stubborn character. She works well with Harry because she showed him that she cared through all the poking and prodding and that finally really mattered to him as we moved towards the end of the story.

Harry's character is really strong and hard headed. He is the epitome of neglect and torture and a terrible childhood. And the thought of his early life is really sickening. He was confused and brainwashed into a killer. All ends when Catalina shows up when he's fifteen.

Zayn's character is so unemotional yet a comic relief at the same time. He is very loyal, but yet in the end he gets so angry at everything and he disappears for a while, and no one knows why. He is just a very mysterious character.

Louis...oh my god. He was the comic relief in every part of this book he was involved in. His voice in real life as the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction really just...he has the voice of someone who can crack a joke in such depressing, serious moments. And I thought...Louis's gotta be the psycho mafia leader with a bit of a compassionate side, only to be revealed in tiny tiny details.

Paige (Chloe Moretz) is a younger sister who many of you really hated, but she had her reasons. She was never cared for as much as Catalina was...and that really hurts a kid.

Mr. Gates (Nicolas Cage) was the epitome of a famous, and cruel leader. Barely expresses any care for his loved ones and treated just about anyone like a dainty thing. It was sort of relieving, even for me, to read his death.

Niall's character is brief and cute because he expresses such a bright eye for ideas and enthusiasm. Especially when coming up with the bank robbery. He's a very light and go-getter character. He also played a comic relief.

Liam is a loyal brother to Harry, which in this case Harry didn't really express his love for him the way Liam had by not shooting him in the burning car. Liam really adores Zayn and Harry, and played the peacemaker between them. Even having gone through the same as Z and H, Liam remains a total compassionate bro even when looking very badass and even working with the Gov on the side.

And Marco, tragic life story of having to fake his death in order to join Mr. Gates in exchange for the money for an operation to save his wife. Left his kids and everything. We don't know if he returns to his kids and wife, but after all these years of them thinking he was dead? Ouch man. Seems pretty tough. However, Marco's character seemed to be so shady, but in reality he was such a good friend to Catalina.

6. Where and when did you come up with this idea for Dust Bones?

I said this once, but to summarize I was sitting on the toilet, heard my neighbors and their stupid fire crackers, and was like BING BING BING, IDEA! Fresh out the oven.

7. Favorite character?

Definitely...Catalina. She was just so dynamic and so misunderstood, but she finally found herself and Catalina was so in touch with her heart and her feelings. She was so sensitive, yes, but that was because she wasn't afraid to show emotion like many of us are today for fear of being laughed at or rejected. Catalina was also such an adorable character to me. She kind of just did little things for Harry and said things that were so cute and at times Harry would really react to her in a loving way as well. It was so cute to write. And also, Catalina portrayed a valuable trait. And that is courage through her sensitivity.

8. Favorite part?

All of the sex scenes...

Kidding, but realistically...it had to be the scene in which Harry tells her in the shower that he watched her fall from a tree when she was little. And that we would come get her and bring her to get medical attention even though her dad would take his anger out on Harry with a few gut punches. He pointed out the scar on her hip and everything, and I just thought it was cute to add.

9. Would you write another action fanfiction?

Bitch you guessed it!

10. Finally, saddest moment in the book?

When I finally realized that I wrote "the end" in italics.

Thanks for reading and answering questions if you did! Woo! See ya'll soon or even sooner at

my twitter @ lividsolipsist