048

WARNING: mature content

The document that lies on the desk is lonely and untouched. Harry lacks curiosity, and I am exhausted. My father is not ignorant of its existence and its information, and Niall has it down to a science. 

"I think this document here proposes the first of our many targets," Niall announces, devious grin laced onto his lips. His eyes were so bright, brilliant. I could tell that by the way he spoke he was confident. 

Harry doesn't hesitate when he leans forward and scans over the document, picking the paper up with a brief movement. "This is a name of a bank and all of it's information. A printed map on the bottom," he dryly states. 

Niall nods. "Yeah. The same bank Fray trusts to keep his money safe. Now it's not just any bank, they acquire their money from under the table. Substantially from organizations such as your father's, Catalina," he points out, gesturing towards me. 

"What's your point?" Harry sighs. 

"Don't look so miserable, mate," he mocks with a grin. Harry simply glances up at Niall with no fury, just a gaze that means threat. Niall raises his hands in defense. "Alright, relax. We'll be infiltrating the bank. We will take it under command." 

"How do you propose we do that, Niall?" My father questions, leaned back. 

The blonde smiles even wider. He's got a niche for these sorts of things. For planning. The process of thought and action produces the vibrant blue in his eyes. 

He snaps his fingers, elated to continue. "That's just it. How about we take this a little old school? Say...have fun with it. Imagine...taking down every mafia's manageable money accounts. They'll be pissed, they'll lose their shits. And they won't know who's doing it."

"That will only result in them wanting to take Catalina even more as there was money promised for her capture," Harry hastily points out. "You're digging a hole." 

"On the contrary, Harry. See, I've got it down like test answers on my hand. Our completely concealed identities will make sure that doesn't happen," he explains. 

Harry shakes his head. "You can't pull every--"

"--and...we keep everything on the down low. Everyone in the bank at the very moment perishes at our will. And we will have the control. We will shut down all access to the bank, remove any tracking devices by the count of ten. They won't know. The bank will become our home for just three hours where we will get money, receive information, and shut down organizations for those hours. They won't know who's running it." 

I don't have much to say, though I do speak what was left. "It sounds like a good plan. What other place would have factual information on every organization?" 

"I like it," my father compliments Niall. "Though, I'm concerned about the actions the other organizations may take." 

"As long as our identities are completely sealed, we remove any form of communication or gaps between our wires, we've got nothing to worry about. This is only a mere distraction while the others do the math here." He tells us. "I suggest you keep lights out, no communication concerning wavelengths; radios, cellphones, blah blah. We have to keep any idea of us out. They can't know it's us." 

There is a silence that fills the room. I've become accustomed to silence. I noticed it's very common in my life nowadays, though now I find it peaceful rather than irritating. In my moments of thought, Harry leans forward and places the document down on the desk again.

He stands and states, "I will do it. But, I want it under my command. Everything I say goes while we're at that bank." 

Niall snickers as a result. "You? Why would you ever think we will give you power? Bad apple."