021

updated again. oh sue me. chapter song; any

        <<dream>>

        In my dreams, he would pepper sweet kisses down my neck. Hold my hands, entwined fingers as he pinned them above my head, letting his lips wander across my collarbones. And I'd fall more and more into this blissful paradise.

        In real life, however, he would angrily glare and snap at me consistently. When the the night was over, and he would wake me up with a shake, I would realize what my thoughts shadowed over my mind at night. I realized what I dreamt of, what I wanted from Harry.

        His lips on mine. Darting down between the valley of my breasts, caressing them both in his large hands. And he would be gentle. He'd show me he cares through his affection. But in reality, it is all very different.

        And when he removed every article of clothing on my body, leaving me bare, he would smile to himself. Because he knows I wouldn't want to be vulnerable and intimate with anyone else but him.

        I like the way he stares at me in real life, however. Because somewhere in those eyes, he feels this burning ache inside of him, too. In a way, he knows. He knows he'd want to be the only one who can undress me.

        The only one to have me draped across his sheets afterwards. I know because he's told me so. And ever since, I can't put together the strength to stop being controlled by this urge for him.

        Perhaps because I'm only seventeen, and he's twenty. He believes he knows more, and I'm just naive enough to feel connected to someone who might as well never feel similarly.

        When I think about him, I crave his touch. His deep, husky voice admitting everything he wants to do to me. All the things I said were twisted, only because I want them, too.

        I want his mouth kissing the soft skin of my inner thighs, a smirk on his lips because he knows. Just how he knows everything else. I want to feel his kiss on mine, more than anything. Oh, and his warm skin against mine. Hard to resist and so easily to fall in love with. 

        Panting. In my dreams, there was much of that. I could hear myself writhing under him, and I could hear him saying the things he swore he would. "i know, baby, i feel it, too."

        In my dreams, we would also talk to one another. He would smile and call me adoring things, claiming he's never met someone who makes him less angry. And then right then I'd fall for him more. Like the weak, sensitive girl he said I was.

        Only if they were real, would I never hesitate to be his.

        And it is so ridiculous because I don't even know why. He was assigned to me for a reason, he was put here with me for a purpose. I think. I want to believe.

        And maybe that is why I don't prefer another life.

        I woke up so suddenly, completely out of breath. There was so much perspiration on my skin, I felt a bead of sweat trail down my forehead from my hairline. I groaned and rolled my eyes, falling lazily down onto my back once more.

        The sheets became too hot, so I kicked them off. I'm sick of neglecting my thoughts about Harry during the day, and when night comes reliving them over and over again.