Strawberry Kisses •||• Kuroken

Finally finishing this lMaO
(Part 2 of "Direct Messages")

-

Kenma woke up. He forgot about his promise to Kuroo. Or at least until he got a text.

-
Kuroo_Kun
dude where are you?
:/

Kenma.
I just woke up.
sorry
I'll be there soon.
Seen.

-

Kenma opened the door to the boba store. He heard his name and turned his head. It was that same guy. That same spiky-haired dumbass. That same guy he fell in love with. That same guy he pushed out of his life.

"...Hey Kuroo?.."
Kuroo smiled at Kenma's face. The face he hadn't seen in years.

"Looks like you haven't changed Kenma."
Kenma flopped down in the booth and pulled out his ds. Kuroo laughed and slid a pink drink over to Kenma, still smiling.

"What flavor is it?..."
Kenma put his ds down and drank it.

"Strawberry. What else?"
Kuroo said with a chuckle. He knew Kenma loved Strawberries. He still knew everything about him and he still admired everything about him.

He especially loved the little things. How he purred when he was happy. The way his soft skin could often be scratched or bruised.

-

Kenma had a strawberry hanging out of his mouth as he was stuck in his game. Kuroo took this as an opportunity to kiss him.

He leaned forword across the table and pushed his lips against Kenma's soft ones. He bit the end of the strawberry and pulled away. Kenma sat there, blushing and in shock.
Kenma tried to make words but it just came out as stutters and mumbles.

"Hn~ you're cute Kenma."

-

Hello. Its meee.

So as u know i wont be updating as much due to  my Iwaoi fanfic & the Bokuaka one I'm TRyiNg to publish.

Also on may 26th I probably wont update, as its my birthday so..:,)

Also I feel like this was rlly cute.

Anyway I'm out gamers

- Akihiko