Good Morning •||• Matsuhana

Morning sex is nice.
And it screams Matsuhana.

-

Hanamaki and Matsuhana both woke up horny and tired. They didn't really have anything to that day so...morning sex?

Well they were going drinking with Iwaizumi and Oikawa but that was later.

"Mattsun do we have to get up.."
Matsukawa pulled Hanamaki towards him and smiled.

"Of course not."
Matsukawa slid his hands into Hanamaki's boxers. Hanamaki flinched at the sudden contact but soon melted into Matsukawa.

"Babe thats not fair..how come you get to touch me but I can't even
see you!..."
Matsukawa removed his hands from Hanamaki and pulled his own pants (and boxers) off. Matsukawa (without warning of course) slid one of his fingers into Hanamaki. Hanamaki moaned in pain but soon got used to it. Matsukawa pulled his fingers out of Hanamaki and wiped his hand on the god damn fucking sheets. Why the fucking sheets. You fucking dumbass Mattsun.

Matsukawa pressed himself against Hanamaki. Hanamaki nodded. Matsukawa slowly went into Hanamaki. Hanamaki groaned in pain. Matsukawa stopped when Hanamaki shed a small tear.
Hanamaki put his hand over his mouth and nodded at Matsukawa.
Matsukawa slowly pulled in and out of Hanamaki. As Matsukawa's thrusts sped up Hanamaki got louder and louder. Hanamaki cursed under his breath and arched his back as he was about to cum.

'Shit.'
Matsukawa made sure to pull out.

-

Hello. Its me satan. I'm here to take your non existent innocence.
Lmao I-

Morning sex is soooo Matsuhana.

Anyway I published an iwaoi fanfic and I'd appreciate if you read it.
(p l e a s e ? ♡)

But I have a really great Idea for a Bokuaka fanfiction. Should I publish one? I'll write a oneshot about it first of course but after give me your opinions please ♡♡

- Akihiko