Homework •||• Ushiten

I was going to make this Iwaoi but i couldn't bring myself to lmfao-

jkjk also 599 reads? thanks.

-

Ushijima sat down next to Tendou and sighed. They were supposed to be helping each other with homework but
they couldn't stop talking about
their own problems. They didn't know why. It just seemed natural to rant to each other about how much life sucks.

They only did this when they were with the other and they both knew it. They only did this when they were alone. Alone together.
They could sit and talk (or text c;) for
hours upon hours. Their time together always seemed endless. But they both
knew that their time together would always end. Ushijima didn't know why he was so attached to Tendou. But Tendou knew why they were so attached.
It was simple.

They were in love.

Love can destroy someone. But Love can also make someone better. Love can do both bad and good to you. It can make you sick. It can make you crazy.
But it can also make you an overall better person. An amazing person. Look at Tobio for example. Shoyo changed him in so many ways. Oop we off track- sOrRy.

-

After they were done studying Tendou was supposed to go home but he didn't.
He decided that he was just gonna stay there with Ushijima. Of course Ushijima didn't mind that he was staying because he wanted to talk about something other
than calculus problems.

"Hey Wakatoshi-kun?"
Ushijima looked up from his backpack and turned his head.

"Hmm?"
Tendou smiled and moved closer to Ushijima and closed the gap between them with a soft kiss. Ushijima kissed back but pulled away after about 5 seconds.
Ushijima had a slight but noticeable smile on his face.

"We can't let my mom see us Tendou..."
Tendou rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Then take me to your room."

-
-
-
Hi. So I was gonna make this Iwaoi but then i saw Tendou on a poster in my room i was like- "USHITEN" So yeah.

But thank you for almost 600 reads on this oneshot book. My next oneshot should be Bokuaka.

;p