Playing Games •||• Kuroken

I ship kuroken with everything in me smh.

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪ ☆

Kuroo was over at Kenma's playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare but wasn't paying attention to the game. They had..made out a little bit to say the less and they had lost some clothes...
(Okay they lost all their clothes minus their boxers and were under a blanket.)
ANYWAY. Kuroo was distracted a little bit by Kenma, while Kenma was completely focused on the game.

"Kuroo your bad at this.."
Kenma of course hadn't payed attention to Kuroo looking under the blanket checking Kenma out, so he just thought Kuroo was bad.
Truth is Kuroo was almost as good as Kenma at Call of Duty. But thats besides the point. Kuroo paused the game making Kenma stop to look at him. Kenma turned his head in slight confusion. Kuroo smirked and crawled over to Kenma.

"Kenma you can't start a game without finishing it.."
Kenma could tell by Kuroo's smirk what he meant. Kenma looked up and he wished he hadn't because when he did Kuroo attacked his neck with bites and kisses. Kenma moaned slightly at the sudden movement making Kuroo's smirk (and erection) grow. Kuroo littered Kenma's body with kiss marks and bites, he moved down his body but stopped when he got to Kenma's boxers. Kuroo decided that it'd be beat to tease Kenma and make him want Kuroo even more than he already did. Kuroo avoided Kenma's hard erection and moved down to his thighs getting close to his erection but avoiding it by all costs.

Kuroo finally decided to pull down Kenma's boxers and do his job.

! SMUT !

! WARNING !
○////○

Kuroo slid his tounge over the top of Kenma's erection making Kenma blush. Kuroo soon got to business and took all of Kenma into his mouth.
Kenma moaned loudly as Kuroo started to move his head up and down, Kenma even started to thrust his hips slightly and moaned even louder. Kuroo just kept doing his "job"
of pleasing his boyfriend.

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪ ☆

After Kuroo was done with that Kenma had already came, but oh boy..Kuroo was just getting started.

BIG WARNING DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU HOE!

Kuroo had Kenma suck on his three fingers for his ass, but Kenma wasn't very tight. Kuroo didn't care and without warning he shoved a finger in Kenma's ass making Kenma groan in pain and pleasure. Kuroo soon had all three fingers and was moving them around. Kuroo pulled his fingers out and got into "position".
Kuroo without warning again shoved his whole length into Kenma. Kenma moaned louder than Oikawa did that one night Iwaizumi was doi- WAIT OFF TRACK!!

As Kuroo started pulling in and out, thrusting harder and harder, making Kenma start to moan his name.

"ahHh..K..Kur..oo!.."
Kuroo smirked as he leaned to Kenma's ear and whispered-..

"Say my name."
Kenma was already red all over but hearing those words made him blush even harder.

"..Kur-"
Kuroo frowned and thrusted harder.

"Ah!!"

"Say MY name."
Kenma moaned and a tear even formed in his eye.

"T-Tetsu..Tetsurou..!"
Kuroo smirked and pulled out of Kenma after he came inside of him. Kuroo got off of Kenma and turned the TV off. Their game was over.

"Damn Kenma, who knew you were such a slut?"
Kenma burried his head in his pillow and frowned even though he enjoyed the lustfull night.

Word count: 571

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪ ☆

So uhh that was kinda intense but I fucking STAN Kuroken okay smh.
Kill me now.