think about it. •||• Daisuga

Take some gay Daisuga shit.
👉👈

-

Daichi was laying in bed next to his boyfriend, Sugawara Koushi. They hadn't even done anything that day but they were exhausted. But for now they were watching Given on the T.V. . Given was Sugawara's favorite anime. He actually loved music. If he wasn't at volleyball school he always had his headphones in. He was always listening to music. Nothing could stop him, actually something could.

Daichi had his face tucked into Sugawara's neck. His hands were also tracing Sugawara's body through his clothes.

"Daichi..."
Daichi looked up from Sugawara's neck.

"Yes Suga?"
Sugawara rolled his eyes and turned around to kiss Daichi. Daichi was taken by surprise but kissed back. Somehow Sugawara ignored the adorable and couple on the screen and continued to kiss Daichi. Suga pulled away, crawled closer to Daichi and then slid his arms around Daichi's neck. Daichi slid his arms around Sugawara's waist and pulled him into another kiss. This time he slid his tounge into Sugawara's mouth. They stayed like this, making out for a few more minutes. After Sugawara pulled away he went to find the remote and turned the T.V. off. He crawled back to Daichi and layed down. Sugawara knew he had left Daichi erect, but that was the point.

"Suga you really can be an asshole. Why'd you leave me when I'm still har-"

"I don't know. Think about it."

-

yeet skeet eatus feet.
Lmao this is kinda weird.
But my friend asked for a Daisuga
oneshot so- here you are Haru.

Also when if i hit 1k reads i'm gonna write a few very special oneshots. Some
of them might not be Haikyuu!! So be prepared. xx

- Akihiko