The M E E T I N G •||• Asanoya

I love this way to much
Lmfao enjoy.

     Nishinoya ran into the gym and smiled. He might have smiled because Hinata jumped over to him and started praising him and calling him
"Nishinoya-Senpai" or it could've been that he was genuinely just happy.
Whatever the cause he ran over to the third years screaming-

"ASAHIIIIIIIIIII-SAAAAAAAAAAAAN"
Or he did. Tanaka stopped him before he could get there.

"No Yuu. The senpai's are having a very important meeting."
This just made Nishinoya more curious. However Nishinoya knew not to interrupt Daichi when he was speakimg. It could get very..how do i say this- verbal. But thats besides the point.

     Nishinoya was very child like in many ways. He was way to curious for his own good, he was very talkative, and he was just a ball of kinetic energy. He loved being him though, he loved his friends, and the best thing about him was that he didn't take anyone or anything for granted. He respects that he lives in an amazing neighborhood. He respects his parents and other adults.
But he also knew that life was unfair, he's kind and sympathetic. He knows whats good for him, he might not be the smartest of all the second years but he knows where his passion lies.
(A/N: what the actual fuck. I think i just wrote a whole ass paragraph about Noya on accident. But he babey so-)

He knew he shouldn't interrupt but he let his curiosity get the best of him.
So he interrupted his Senpai's.

"Oi what're you guys talkin' 'bout?"
Daichi sighed and looked at Sugawara, then looked at Asahi, then back at Nishinoya. Nishinoya looked up at them three with a puzzled look on his face and an angry Tanaka behind him. Daichi sighed.

"Noya-"
Nishinoya darted his head over to Asahi when he heard his name. He smiled and started jumping up to try and make eye level with Asahi.

"YES ASAHI-SAN?!?!?!??!"
Asahi smiled apologetically at Daichi and Sugawara, then took Nishinoya outside.

"Noya please don't freak out but.."
Nishinoya cocked his head slightly and frowned slightly.

"I love y-"
Asahi was interrupted by Nishinoya jumping up to Asahi's face and kissing him. Asahi stumbled back slightly and widened his eyes.

"Damn, it took you that long to say it?"
Noya said through chuckles as he smiled one of the brightest smiles he ever had. Asahi smiled a small but crooked smile and laughed slightly.

"I love you too Asahi-san."

-
-
-
-

OKAY I HATE THIS SO MUCH. AFTER I WROTE THE PARAGRAPH ABOUT NOYA I LOWKEY
FORGOT THAT I WAS WRITING
AN ASANOYA ONESHOT
SHIDBSJCMS
MORE LIKE ONESHIT-

okay bye.