Midnight •||• Bokuaka

Help me.

-

It was just a normal Saturday night for Akaashi and Bokuto. They were sitting in Bokuto's room arguing about who was a better setter. Oikawa or Akaashi. Akaashi thought it was Oikawa. Bokuto thought it was Akaashi. They could argue about this for hours and hours but at the end of the day, Bokuto always won. Akaashi knew there was no point in arguing about it but he didn't care.

"AKAASHI YOU'RE A BETTER SETTER. I LOVE YOU YOU'RE AMAZING."
Bokuto screamed this at the top of his lungs with no shame. Akaashi jumped a little when he heard those words come out of Bokuto's mouth. "I love you". Akaashi knew Bokuto loved him but..it was never direct. He looked down and smiled slightly.

"Bokuto-san..."
Bokuto walked over to his bed where Akaashi was sitting. Akaashi held his breath as Bokuto sat next to him.

"Why do we even argue about dumb shit like this?..."
Akaashi shurgged and frowned.

"Cause we both like to stick to what we think i guess.."

"Akaashi you take things to seriously!!"
Akaashi looked up at Bokuto as their lips came in contact with each other. Akaashi kissed back, breaking his vow; his vow to never fall in love again. He couldn't stop himself no matter how much he tried. But he ignored it. Akaashi pulled back for a breath and put his head against Bokuto's chest.

"Koutaro.."
Bokuto smiled and hugged Akaashi.

"I love you too.."
Bokuto nodded and kissed him again. However, it didn't turn into a make-out session due to the fact that Kuroo came running in and screamed-

"OUYA OUYA!!"

-
-
-

HI- I finished and published my Sasunaru oneshot book so thats here now.
But I'm gonna hold off on my Klance fic just cause I need a better idea for it. xx

- Akihiko